Sac Area--Who's Attending FJRay's September RTE?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU'RE ATTENDING AND ARE NOT ON THE LIST BELOW-GIVE ME A SHOUT AND I'LL ADD YOU ASAP! Current Attendance Roster for Oregon Ride to Eat in September! List as of 7/2:

IN LIKE FLYNN: Please Note: If you are packing a pillion passenger with you please let me know and I will add their name behind yours as the Rider! Such as dcarver and Fairlaner!

Jorstin

cali_rider

bikerskier

juniorfjr

gfran and Cindy

ahchiu

Longrider

dcarver

Fairlaner

huchieglide

puppychow

Tucson Joe

Fly Bye

wingshot

GalaxyBlue

Bugnatr

NightShine

Dr. Rich

SacramentoMike

RPrice

Bustanut joker

FJRay

escapefjrtist

alchemy

Old Michael

BeemerDonS

rogdeb

Panman

Niehart

Tyler

FarWestFastEddie

AuburnFJR

blufjr

n20sx

Kph

Dudewado

ShinyPartsUp and Kat

VStromDewey

HotRodZilla

barb

Still fecking around list:

TomInCA

Bokerfork

SkooterG

BikerGeek99

RenoJohn

Big-D
Wow...that's quite a travelin' wagon train from Sac city to FJRays...Head 'em up...Move 'em out! :clapping:
Plus Wheatie, I have just added Longrider - Bruce W. and ahchiu - Marcus to the list of "Bustanut joker Rolling Clusterfuck" attendees too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing! 34 bikes, and 6 maybe's--and still ten weeks out. And all for a stinkin'

Reuben.jpg

Bigger than lots of regional meetings we've had. This'll be good.

Amazing! 34 bikes, and 6 maybe's--and still ten weeks out. And all for a stinkin'

Reuben.jpg

Bigger than lots of regional meetings we've had. This'll be good.
I think it's because Barb is going to do a fly in... Rumor has it Tyler might be riding pillion :lol:

I'm gonna get an ass whipping but by golly It's going to be worth it! ;)

Please add me to the Still fecking around list. :unsure:
Hola Tomaso, you're added to list of jackoffs, slackers and reprobates!

Hear ye, Hear ye; please acknowledge this Official Proclamation: Henceforth the Oregon RTE is to be known as The Bustanut Joker Traveling Clusterfuck, kindly accept no substitutes!

"The Bustanut Joker traveling clusterfuck is catchy.. I'm thinking of doing dog tags for this fiasco and that moniker seems appropriate.

So It's on your shoulders to give this shindig a name.

Added an extra day at the end of this so I could spend some time with my dads buddy in Phoenix."

Hear ye, Hear ye; please acknowledge this Official Proclamation: Henceforth the Oregon RTE is to be known as The Bustanut Joker Traveling Clusterfuck, kindly accept no substitutes!

"The Bustanut Joker traveling clusterfuck is catchy.. I'm thinking of doing dog tags for this fiasco and that moniker seems appropriate.

Added an extra day at the end of this so I could spend some time with my dads buddy in Phoenix."
I called the hotel today to make a rez. Told her I was coming for the motorcycle gathering in September, and before I could get Ray's name out of my mouth she sez: "Oh, you mean the Reuben Run?" I didn't correct her and call it by your name. I didn't want to be 86'd before I got there.

By the way, still looking for a roommate. AJ already had a reservation lined up, so he cancelled. Posting in the other thread too.

Gary and Cindy: glad to see you're coming! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

I called the hotel today to make a rez. Told her I was coming for the motorcycle gathering in September, and before I could get Ray's name out of my mouth she sez: "Oh, you mean the Reuben Run?" I didn't correct her and call it by your name. I didn't want to be 86'd before I got there.

By the way, still looking for a roommate. AJ already had a reservation lined up, so he cancelled. Posting in the other thread too.

Gary and Cindy: glad to see you're coming! ;)
Added juniorfjr.

I would like to try making this....I will probably be taking my tent and looking for a campsite. I look forward to meeting some of the people on this site.

I would like to try making this....I will probably be taking my tent and looking for a campsite. I look forward to meeting some of the people on this site.
OK cali_rider, I will put you on the "still fecking around" list. When you decide for certain, I will move you to the Kool Kids Oregon RTE Attendance List!

OK cali_rider, I will put you on the "still fecking around" list. When you decide for certain, I will move you to the Kool Kids Oregon RTE Attendance List!
Well, you can take me off the fecking around list and add me to the kool aid kids....I asked for the time off from work to turn this into a bit more of a trip. I think I will probably just be meeting people there. I will leave on friday around noon, try for klamath falls and camp. Saturday ride in for lunch, then press on for vancouver, WA to see some family....maybe ride the coast back home and go through the avenue of giants. If anyone wants to join me, feel free to PM me... Should be fun...I have been enjoying my FJR so far...just put 250 miles on wednesday riding round tahoe.

Well, you can take me off the fecking around list and add me to the kool aid kids....I asked for the time off from work to turn this into a bit more of a trip. I think I will probably just be meeting people there. I will leave on friday around noon, try for klamath falls and camp. Saturday ride in for lunch, then press on for vancouver, WA to see some family....maybe ride the coast back home and go through the avenue of giants. If anyone wants to join me, feel free to PM me... Should be fun...I have been enjoying my FJR so far...just put 250 miles on wednesday riding round tahoe.
cali_rider, you are now added!

PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU'RE ATTENDING AND ARE NOT ON THE LIST BELOW-GIVE ME A SHOUT AND I'LL ADD YOU ASAP! Current Attendance Roster for Oregon Ride to Eat in September! List as of 7/6:

IN LIKE FLYNN: Please Note: If you are packing a pillion passenger with you please let me know and I will add their name behind yours as the Rider! Such as dcarver and Fairlaner!

Fairlaner

Jorstin

cali_rider

bikerskier

juniorfjr

gfran and Cindy

ahchiu

Longrider

dcarver

huchieglide

puppychow

Tucson Joe