Sac Area--Who's Attending FJRay's September RTE?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
388 Miles' date=' I'm IN! Hope there are still rooms, but if not I have a sleeping bag![/quote']Great to hear that you can attend the Oregon Ride to Eat lustypan, you have been added to the Forum Attendance Roster.

PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU'RE ATTENDING AND ARE NOT ON THE LIST BELOW-GIVE ME A SHOUT AND I'LL ADD YOU ASAP! Current Attendance Roster for Oregon Ride to Eat in September! List as of 7/12:

IN LIKE FLYNN: Please Note: If you are packing a pillion passenger with you please let me know and I will add their name behind yours as the Rider! Such as dcarver and Fairlaner!

ahchiu and Deborah

lustypan

Fairlaner

Jorstin

cali_rider

bikerskier

juniorfjr

gfran and Cindy

ahchiu

Longrider

dcarver

huchieglide

puppychow

Tucson Joe

Fly Bye

wingshot

GalaxyBlue

Bugnatr

NightShine

Dr. Rich

SacramentoMike

RPrice

Bustanut joker

FJRay

escapefjrtist

alchemy

Old Michael

BeemerDonS

rogdeb

Panman

Niehart

Tyler

FarWestFastEddie

AuburnFJR

blufjr

n20sx

Kph

Dudewado

ShinyPartsUp and Kat

VStromDewey

HotRodZilla

barb

Still fecking around list:

TomInCA

Bokerfork

SkooterG

BikerGeek99

RenoJohn

Big-D

Last edited by a moderator:
Exskibum - Rich has been added to "The Fecking Around List!"

PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU'RE ATTENDING AND ARE NOT ON THE LIST BELOW-GIVE ME A SHOUT AND I'LL ADD YOU ASAP! Current Attendance Roster for Oregon Ride to Eat in September! List as of 7/14:

IN LIKE FLYNN: Please Note: If you are packing a pillion passenger with you please let me know and I will add their name behind yours as the Rider! Such as dcarver and Fairlaner!

Bluestreek and Cyndi

gregory

Duster750hp

ahchiu and Deborah

lustypan

Fairlaner

Jorstin

cali_rider

bikerskier

juniorfjr

gfran and Cindy

ahchiu

Longrider

dcarver

huchieglide

puppychow

Tucson Joe

Fly Bye

wingshot

GalaxyBlue

Bugnatr

NightShine

Dr. Rich

SacramentoMike

RPrice

Bustanut joker

FJRay

escapefjrtist

alchemy

Old Michael

BeemerDonS

rogdeb

Panman

Niehart

Tyler

FarWestFastEddie

AuburnFJR

blufjr

n20sx and Pillion

Kph

Dudewado

ShinyPartsUp and Kat

VStromDewey

HotRodZilla

barb

Exskibum

wingshot

TomInCA

Bokerfork

SkooterG

BikerGeek99

RenoJohn

Big-D

Hi Don, you better add Exskibum to the fecking around list. Rich bought a house a few miles from me and is coming over for burgers & beer next week. I'll be sure to encourage him to ride up to the rte.

I'm off to do some back road recon to Klamath Falls. I will have some tasty road suggestions for your return ride through the Sierra's. Dougbug
Many thanks Doug, I will add Rich to the list; did you let Old Michael know you were going riding today, Mick only needs about fifteen minutes notice prep time and he is good to go! jes' sayin' and nuff' said!

PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU'RE ATTENDING AND ARE NOT ON THE LIST BELOW-GIVE ME A SHOUT AND I'LL ADD YOU ASAP! Current Attendance Roster for Oregon Ride to Eat in September! List as of 7/22:

Exskibum

wabill

gregory

Duster750hp

ahchiu and Deborah

lustypan

Fairlaner

Jorstin

cali_rider

bikerskier

juniorfjr

gfran and Cindy

Longrider

dcarver

huchieglide and Pam

puppychow

Tucson Joe

Fly Bye

wingshot

GalaxyBlue

Bugnatr

NightShine

Dr. Rich

SacramentoMike

RPrice

Bustanut joker

FJRay

escapefjrtist

alchemy

Old Michael

BeemerDonS

rogdeb

Panman

Niehart

Tyler

FarWestFastEddie

AuburnFJR

blufjr

n20sx and Amy

Kph

Dudewado

ShinyPartsUp and Kat

VStromDewey

HotRodZilla

barb

Bluestreek and Cyndi

wingshot

TomInCA

Bokerfork

SkooterG

BikerGeek99

RenoJohn

Big-D

BUMP REMINDER!

Six weeks from today our Esteemed Oregon RTE Guest of Honor Bustanut joker flies West and starts his week long M/C adventure. If you are attending and are not on the list, please let me know. Also if you do not have a roof over your head for Saturday night September 15, you better get something reserved. If you are camping out, like some of us are, send a Private Message to FJRay to see if he'll let you pitch a tent on his ranch! For those of you who have never met Bust in person before, these are the best known portraits of Mr. Barry Clark:

916129647_WSrVw-L.jpg

I'm setting up reservations for this. As best I can tell, we are on the road somewhere for the 14th, arriving in LaPine for lunch on the 15th. It appears the Best Western is the place of choice by non-campers for the 15th, and travel back the next day. Repeating the hotel information from the other thread:

Best Western

Newberry Station

16515 Reed Road & HWY 97

Lapine, Or. 97739

541-536-5130

Is that about right?

PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU'RE ATTENDING AND ARE NOT ON THE LIST BELOW-GIVE ME A SHOUT AND I'LL ADD YOU ASAP! Current Attendance Roster for Oregon Ride to Eat in September! List as of 8/12/12:

SockMonkey

Fingerflicker

Big-D

marcusorelius and Duke The Wonder Dog

TomInCA

FJRay's Daughters

Mark and Diane

Jer

Exskibum

wabill

gregory

Duster750hp

ahchiu

lustypan

Fairlaner

Jorstin

cali_rider

bikerskier

juniorfjr

gfran and Cindy

Longrider

dcarver

huchieglide and Pam

puppychow

Tucson Joe

Fly Bye

wingshot

GalaxyBlue

Bugnatr

NightShine

Dr. Rich

SacramentoMike

RPrice

Bustanut joker

FJRay

escapefjrtist

alchemy

Old Michael

BeemerDonS

rogdeb

Panman

Niehart

Tyler

AuburnFJR

blufjr

n20sx and Amy

Kph

Dudewado

ShinyPartsUp and Kat

VStromDewey

HotRodZilla

barb

Bluestreek and Cyndi

wingshot

Bokerfork

SkooterG

BikerGeek99

RenoJohn

Seen this post this last weekend and it sounded like fun. Put me down as "In Like Flynn". The sandwich must be a good one to get this many people involved! :yahoo:

Sacramento Mike, I want join your group leaving Sacramento Friday. What time and where are you starting the trip Friday? Thanks.

Seen this post this last weekend and it sounded like fun. Put me down as "In Like Flynn". The sandwich must be a good one to get this many people involved! :yahoo:

Sacramento Mike, I want join your group leaving Sacramento Friday. What time and where are you starting the trip Friday? Thanks.
Added.

ATTENTION: The Bustanut joker La Pine, Oregon Ride to Eat Rolling Cluster **** starts two weeks from today. If you are going and are not on the list below, please let me know and I will add you to the list. If you are on the list and are now NOT going, due to a sex change operation or you have turned Italian, please let me know and I will remove you from the Attendance List.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU'RE ATTENDING AND ARE NOT ON THE LIST BELOW-GIVE ME A SHOUT AND I'LL ADD YOU ASAP! Current Attendance Roster for Oregon Ride to Eat in September! List as of 8/12/12:

Bluestreek and Cyndi

SockMonkey

Fingerflicker

Big-D

marcusorelius and Duke The Wonder Dog

TomInCA

FJRay's Daughters

Mark and Diane

Jer

Exskibum

wabill

gregory

Duster750hp

ahchiu

lustypan

Fairlaner

Jorstin

cali_rider

bikerskier

juniorfjr

gfran and Cindy

Longrider

dcarver

huchieglide and Pam

puppychow

Tucson Joe

Fly Bye

wingshot

GalaxyBlue

Bugnatr

NightShine

Dr. Rich

SacramentoMike

RPrice

Bustanut joker

FJRay

escapefjrtist

alchemy

Old Michael

BeemerDonS

rogdeb

Niehart

Tyler

AuburnFJR

blufjr

n20sx and Amy

Kph

Dudewado

ShinyPartsUp and Kat

VStromDewey

HotRodZilla

barb

wingshot

Bokerfork

SkooterG

BikerGeek99

RenoJohn

You can take Cyndi and I off the fecking around list and put us on Flynn's list (who's Flynn? :unsure: :) )

We have hotel reservations in Klamouth Falls Best Western Olympic Friday and Saturday

Edit 8-30-2012 01:38pm Changed reservations to the Cimarron Inn for Friday and Saturday :) :)