Sacramento to Morro Bay (6/6)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, OK. The voice of the public has spoken. Walt and I will see you all in Dixon. So if anybody who hasn't spoken up yet had thought of meeting us at that Shell station at 8:00, we won't be there. He and I will meet at the Target parking lot at Riverside Bl. and Broadway at 8:00 and head for Dixon. And I guess that isn't a war raccoon after all.

We'll cut west at Santa Nella and take 152 over the Pacheco Pass. All welcome of course. See you there, Moss Landing, or Morro Bay!
Have a safe trip, hope to see you for lunch at Phil's Fish Market in Moss Landing.

MM2 and Bluestreeks, are you still meeting me in Dixon?

Any Bay Area folks able to meet up at lunch?

I don't think any Bay Area folk are coming on the run, they're a buncha wierdos 'round here ! :D I'll be about two hours behind you sacapotato peeps. ;)

We'll cut west at Santa Nella and take 152 over the Pacheco Pass. All welcome of course. See you there, Moss Landing, or Morro Bay!
Have a safe trip, hope to see you for lunch at Phil's Fish Market in Moss Landing.

MM2 and Bluestreeks, are you still meeting me in Dixon?

Any Bay Area folks able to meet up at lunch?

I don't think any Bay Area folk are coming on the run, they're a buncha wierdos 'round here ! :D I'll be about two hours behind you sacapotato peeps. ;)
ExCUSE me. That's Sacatomato.

Just got the call from Zac @ Roseville Yamaha. New ignition switch, new ECU, check steering neck - DONE. She's ready.I'll see you studmuffins at the Solano Baking Co. tomorrow morning.

And remember - leave your dogs at home ----- or else!

untitled-2.jpg
LOL. Good one, OM.

I look forward to finally meeting all you sick FJR pilots! :rolleyes:

OK, OK. The voice of the public has spoken. Walt and I will see you all in Dixon. So if anybody who hasn't spoken up yet had thought of meeting us at that Shell station at 8:00, we won't be there. He and I will meet at the Target parking lot at Riverside Bl. and Broadway at 8:00 and head for Dixon. And I guess that isn't a war raccoon after all.
Glad you came to your senses, or was MM2 calling and whining. Anyway see you in the morning. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

We'll just lock up the privvy.

FairLaner will be looking for a spot in the woods.

Like a bear. Does a bear sh*t in the woods?

Then, we'll turn the campground firehose on FairLaner when he's in the act.

Ohhh, this should be good!

Anyone got a good camera?

..Just kidding R..

DC

Glad you came to your senses, or was MM2 calling and whining. Anyway see you in the morning. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
How did I get involved in this discussion? I was PM's a couple of days ago and stated I "considered" heading South, but I've thought about it decided to head for Dixon.

I THOUGHT that was the plan....and that Mike and John were going on their own adventure.

Keep it up and I'll just head off on my own. :dribble: I figure a group cluster riding through the AM traffic ought to be bad enough..... :blink: