SE Ohio Ramble - 2-4 May 2014

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All kidding aside, I would love to attend, and still may on short notice, as this is one of my favorite rides of the year, Great Roads (although very flat, straight , and boring), and great people to meet and get to know...just an awesome time really.

But I may be in the midst of selling our house about that time frame and may need to be there to meet with prospective buyers, etc...I don't know, haven't sold a home in more than 20 years..

...Or I may already have started a job in SC....so all things are up in the air for me.

In any event, if this whole transition thing wasn't happening, I would be there...

ABSOLUTELY!<Sylvester Stallone voice>

Last edited by a moderator:
Who's coming - Preliminary List as of 1/19/14.

Extrememarine
PhilJet09
El Toro Joe
Wheaton - maybe
FredandJeannesRacer
Bungie
Bungie's friend Jim
Bungie's fiend Daryl
Bungie's other friend Daryl
Intech
Top_Speed1
road runner
chivvalry
VMaxChuck
Allen_C
BikerGeek(s)
Takimanpgt - maybe
bpeters
DesignFlaw06 - maybe
Petey
jimjim - maybe
stevec677 - maybe
luvtoride - maybe
Wine Guy
drc32-0
Iris
Zooomm Again

First Post updated.

We (ZOOOMM AGAIN and I) just made reservations. We are planning on leaving Wed. and taking back roads to get there.

See you all on Thursday evening :)

Awesome! Haven't seen you guys in so long!

We (ZOOOMM AGAIN and I) just made reservations. We are planning on leaving Wed. and taking back roads to get there.
See you all on Thursday evening :)

Correct - just a rough guess based on what I've seen posted here. If you will be 2-up, let me know.

^ this list is riders and does not include passengers, correct?

List is looking good so far...I can't wait till May.
punk.gif

Wayne- add on "Stan-lee Steamer"

...and rumor has it, he will show up on his new FJR! This polar vortex crap has everybody all twisted the-F up
wink.png

Wayne- add on "Stan-lee Steamer"...and rumor has it, he will show up on his new FJR! This polar vortex crap has everybody all twisted the-F up
wink.png
Really? Is he replacing his Kawi or supplementing it? I may have to try and make this ride just to see that!

Wayne- add on "Stan-lee Steamer"...and rumor has it, he will show up on his new FJR! This polar vortex crap has everybody all twisted the-F up
wink.png
Really? Is he replacing his Kawi or supplementing it? I may have to try and make this ride just to see that!
Steamer sold his Ninja back in Dec. So make your ressies Mike!