SE Ohio Ramble - 2-4 May 2014

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
.......If mine is in a good mood, she'll be along. If she's cranky, I'll push the FJR half way down the street and leave with out her...
lmao..I got a clear picture of this in my mind when I read this, something I would do!
bye.gif
haha.gif
punk.gif
grin.gif
I call bullshit on both of you!
Bob- when you meet my lil Debbie, she will load you up with some stories. Just don't believe all of them
wink.png
Yeah right! Now I can't believe either of you!

White all around here...and salt trucks and plows...
Nice sunny day here. Wish I had taken the bike. Supposed to be 57 tomorrow. I will take the bike.
Bastard!
More like...

REALLY??

I followed Bikergeek once.

That is all...
Yabbut, who would you rather follow, BikerGeek or Bungie?
...and DEATH is not an option.
wink.png
Y'all are harsh.

And for anyone who may follow me in 2014 - got a CT out back now. Don't watch - you'll be mesmerized.

I've experienced the Geek navigation first hand - only heard tales regarding the legendary Captain U-Turn.

That's a tough one, cause I'm not very good at U-turns, especially because when the time comes that I need to do one, it's on an uphill, boulder strewn goat trail with Annette speaking loudly in one ear and the FJR asking "WTF!!!!" in the other...

I followed Bikergeek once.

That is all...
Yabbut, who would you rather follow, BikerGeek or Bungie?

Well I didn't ride today. Still a few patches of ice out there this morning. They are all gone and I will be riding all weekend. Sunny and 57 right now. Low 60's tomorrow and into the 70's by Sunday. I have to do something about my rear tire though. It only had 7 psi. in it yesterday!

That's a tough one, cause I'm not very good at U-turns, especially because when the time comes that I need to do one, it's on an uphill, boulder strewn goat trail with Annette speaking loudly in one ear and the FJR asking "WTF!!!!" in the other...
Be glad ya weren't with us along with Spencer, his trailer-queen buddies, and Mr. & Mrs. ShowMeMo at EOM 2012. That is EXACTLY the road where we had to turn around.

No, I was not leading.

I just checked...The Ramble is actually closer to Greenville, SC than to Wheaton. If I've got vacation time and the weekend free, I'm in.

That's the easiest way out for Ray - he's going "racing"...

I'm sure they can get buy with just one water boy for the weekend Ray, seriously, they can....

rolleyes.gif

Does anyone want to guess when the first Moto Series race date is?

You guessed it, May 2 - 4.

Foooook!!
Priorities, priorities...

I see the weedout process has already begun.

Sounds good - we'll get a roll call list going soon.

Put me down as maybe as well. Will firm up vacation days at work in the next few days and let you guys know.