SE Ohio Ramble - 2-4 May 2014

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of spouse friendly, I was a party this weekend in Hamilton and bumped into my cousins husband. We tried to get together for a ride a few times over the last couple of years. Had a VFR 750, and recently traded it in on a Wingabago. The boy is a long time rider, and in the last few years, went down to Key West, BC and Denver. So we got to talking and he wants to come down to the Ramble. Cool. Then Michelle, my cousine overhears. She thinks it'd be a great idea! She can't wait. I mention to Daryl that it's a guys only weekend.

Next thing I know Line is making plans with Michelle..

Feck.

I'll make sure Line has an appropriate list of tourist hot spots so she can help you with the navigation...It will be great - everything's right off the expressway from what I read...

Speaking of spouse friendly, I was a party this weekend in Hamilton and bumped into my cousins husband. We tried to get together for a ride a few times over the last couple of years. Had a VFR 750, and recently traded it in on a Wingabago. The boy is a long time rider, and in the last few years, went down to Key West, BC and Denver. So we got to talking and he wants to come down to the Ramble. Cool. Then Michelle, my cousine overhears. She thinks it'd be a great idea! She can't wait. I mention to Daryl that it's a guys only weekend.

Feck.

Hope you can make it, Tim - seems like it will be the perfect time for an escape for both of you if you have someone to watch the youngins...

I think the only chance I have is bringing my wife along, assuming we can get someone to watch the baby. She's worried about going to these things under some weird misconceptions. She's an introvert at hear, which is where most of her hesitation comes from. Hopefully I can get her to go along, show her that most of these guys are harmless. Then maybe she'll go along to more events, which allows me to go to more.

I'll make sure Line has an appropriate list of tourist hot spots so she can help you with the navigation...It will be great - everything's right off the expressway from what I read...

Feck.
Hillbilly Hot Dogs!!!!

Feck.
Hillbilly Hot Dogs!!!!
That's exactly what I was thinking...Steve take them to Hillbilly Hot Dogs...just don't take the route we took.

.......If mine is in a good mood, she'll be along. If she's cranky, I'll push the FJR half way down the street and leave with out her...
lmao..I got a clear picture of this in my mind when I read this, something I would do!
bye.gif
haha.gif
punk.gif
grin.gif

Yeah, yeah all this talk about pushing the bike out to the driveway and take off without her, and hillbilly hotdogs. You know you're kidding your selves...right?
stinker.gif

Yous danm well know whos got the pu**y and rules!
drag.gif

Yeah, yeah all this talk about pushing the bike out to the driveway and take off without her, and hillbilly hotdogs. You know you're kidding your selves...right?
stinker.gif
Yous danm well know whos got the pu**y and rules!
drag.gif
Spoken like a true expert there petey!

Feck.
Hillbilly Hot Dogs!!!!
That's exactly what I was thinking...Steve take them to Hillbilly Hot Dogs...just don't take the route we took.
Most of the route we rode was ok. You can't avoid the road it is on. Hey, we rode some twisties, saw covered bridges, did a ferry crossing and got to see cute girls sing while serving hot dogs!

Feck.
Hillbilly Hot Dogs!!!!
Most of the route we rode was ok. You can't avoid the road it is on. Hey, we rode some twisties, saw covered bridges, did a ferry crossing and got to see cute girls sing while serving hot dogs!
Yea...but that section from Parkersburg down Rt. 7 to Gallipolis sucked. I remember you downing a 5hr energy, to wake yer ass up.

Feck.
Hillbilly Hot Dogs!!!!
Yea...but that section from Parkersburg down Rt. 7 to Gallipolis sucked. I remember you downing a 5hr energy, to wake yer ass up.
Blah blah blah...

Yeah, the route after the ferry sucked. I was winging it. F'n deal with it already.

We don't plan to fail... I just wanted a damned hot dog.

Feck.
Hillbilly Hot Dogs!!!!
Blah blah blah...

Yeah, the route after the ferry sucked. I was winging it. F'n deal with it already.

We don't plan to fail... I just wanted a damned hot dog.
Yea...I had a feeling you'd be along shortly...but https://www.hillbillyhotdogs.com/ definitely made the trip worth taking.

If you recall I was not one of the two that bailed...JSNS