Searching for Florida Keys stuff

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Impressions? Experiences?Any input would be appreciated.

Thank you.
Okaaay. Weather in the Keys is a bit more comfortable in October. And then there's the freak show in Key West,

Fantasy Fest. :D

Parade2006%20(3).jpg

The cracked conch at Little Italy is to die for. It's about half way to Key West just past Fiesta Key KOA.

A friend has been asking me about the possibility of taking a cross-country ride to Florida all the way to Key West. I tried to search the forum for some info and images about the keys, and Key West, and the causeways, but can find nothing specific. I've entered -Florida/Keys/Key West/ with and without the "+", and I get nuthin' informative.Trying to determine if it's a worthy destination or just tedium. Not the ride TO FL, but whether it's worth going all the way to Key West.

Just trying to gather a variety of viewpoints.

Impressions? Experiences?

Any input would be appreciated.

Thank you.

A friend has been asking me about the possibility of taking a cross-country ride to Florida all the way to Key West. I tried to search the forum for some info and images about the keys, and Key West, and the causeways, but can find nothing specific. I've entered -Florida/Keys/Key West/ with and without the "+", and I get nuthin' informative.Trying to determine if it's a worthy destination or just tedium. Not the ride TO FL, but whether it's worth going all the way to Key West.

Just trying to gather a variety of viewpoints.

Impressions? Experiences?

Any input would be appreciated.

Thank you.
Stay At the Southern Cross they will let you park your bike in a protected area.Off the road behind a fence, Out of sight. Neat place,like going to a different planet.