• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Shad Topcase Group / Self Buy

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent him an email over the weekend. He replied for me to give him a call to discuss the sale prices. Plan to order a setup tomorrow.

Talked with Mike and the prices were pretty much the same on a 48 setup but the mounting bracket was $138, which he said was dealer cost, and there was going to be approx. $28 shipping. That puts everything around $460.

$460??? $138 for the bracket??? No, no, no, it is supposed to be fitty, as above.

If he is pulling some funny business like this, you should not give him your business. Call back and dbl check, using the part numbers above.

-BD

Questionable sales personality on the other end of the phone. Your mileage may

FWIW, I bought a bike off ebay from Cosmo...it was a disaster! Lots of undisclosed damage. Shipped the bike in a CARDBOARD BOX!! The guys at the freight terminal couldn't even believe it. Cosmo tried to make a claim against the freight company for what was CLEARLY pre-existing damage. Fortunately, I paid by Visa and had to put the charge in dispute and make alot of phone calls to get any satisfaction. Was so disgusted by the time all was said and done, I fixed the bike and sold it. Crooks, IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.