Sky High this morning

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I'm deep into research for all new Gear. Decisions Decisions.
Add the Olympia line of gear to your research. You might be pleasantly surprised. I have the mesh jacket, with wind/waterproof liner. The armor is pretty decent for a mesh jacket and the liner is smart enough to wear as a casual jacket on it's own.

Jill

Thanks Jill, I 've known about their gloves for a long time but not their other apparel.

E1 it doesn't look like she minded so much afterall.

Wow! Congratulations Glenn!

I just read your first post about the new bike as I just returned from SWFOG with Petey. He said he read that you had a new '07 just before leaving for the trip.

Wow Glenn, I've been scarce on the board this past month and your thread just surfaced my way. What a great story. Sure proud of your consideration to your family. You and your wife are true champions of people. Enjoy and be safe. Hope to ride along side you guys some day.

Thanks everyone I really appreciate all the comments. Its probably time to let this die. Except now the farkling begins. I want a tankslapper kit. I didn't see it at MCL or Sportbike effects? I've never had to search anything here so now I get to learn how.

Luke, we need to get together and ride.

Glenn

Petey's a great guy.

You have no idea Odot. I'm on cloud 9 today.I piddled around in the Garage till 11:00 last night. Trying to find the zip tie I'm suppose to cut at the bottom of the ignition switch. I've got to check the bag lock screws too.
That whole story is far to cool...

What zip tie are you spose to cut????

and Can I ride over and take a look at those pipes. Been thinkin I need some.

Timalan

As the ignition wires exit the ignition switch they make a sharp left and then up. Some people have been strande by the road due to the wires in the ignition switch breaking, from being to tight. I cut the zip tie holding the wires to tight and re-zipped them a bit looser.At least thats the way I understood it. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Come on over and take a look better yet is the sound. I real pleasing burbling sound. I'm in Mustang. PM me if you are serious.

that is sweet.... nice story..... nice wife......... Hmmm mebbe if I had had one like that ........ naw.. I have a short attention span for sure