• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Skyway's Aux. Fuel Cell Kit

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, guys, guys, stop diverting our attention! We need to sharpen our focus like laser beams on the issue at hand here... that and that alone should be the concern of all posts in this thread! Now.... what the hell were we talking about...? It's been so long I can't remember any more...

Hopefully it was about pie... I really like pie...

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, guys, guys, stop diverting our attention! We need to sharpen our focus like laser beams on the issue at hand here... that and that alone should be the concern of all posts in this thread! Now.... what the hell were we talking about...? It's been so long I can't remember any more...
Yeah. What he said. Somebody might read this thread and think, quite mistakingly I might add, Skyway actually did something.

Yeah. What he said. Somebody might read this thread and think, quite mistakingly I might add, Skyway actually did something.
Skyway makes pies? :huh:

haven't you heard of Skyway's pie-dration system - it attaches to the top side of your tank bag and you can eat pie by the hand full as you ride. requires a flip up helmet of course .

haven't you heard of Skyway's pie-dration system - it attaches to the top side of your tank bag and you can eat pie by the hand full as you ride. requires a flip up helmet of course .
Despite all those orders for the pie-dration systems you guys are waiting for, there are still a few bugs to be worked out... but in order to keep you up to date, here is a video of some beta testing... it's sure to be ready and shipping ANY time now... especially since we've lined up some manufacturing help from a national company (see the video for a hint as to who they are...).

great vid Groo - can you get them with heated grips for the winter?
No, but we are working on key lime, pecan, and chocolate cream options...

You know it is quite unbelieveable (that is a word isn't it?)

That nobody is interested get our money returned to us.

You know ...throw the towel, Call it quits, Give it up, say uncle

You know it is quite unbelieveable (that is a word isn't it?)
That nobody is interested get our money returned to us.

You know ...throw the towel, Call it quits, Give it up, say uncle
I am sure people are interested. I just suspect they don't believe they would get the money back any faster than the fuel cell. I am sure there are people out there at this point who would rather have the money back than the fuel cell so every time they looked at it they wouldn't have to remember all the BS they had to go through to get it.

There is obviously something going on besides running a little behind in orders. I have no idea what it is but I am curious.

gypsy

I was fortunate enough to have received my refund cheque in full. I wish the rest of you the very best of luck with this fiasco.

Canadian FJR

Me too, unfortunately as has been the case for some time, Ian's inbox here on the forum is full, so you can't send him a message, and phone messages rarely (if ever) get returned...

Status
Not open for further replies.