• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Skyway's Aux. Fuel Cell Kit

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got dog piled last time I commented about this (note that I'm NOT mentioning laXXXrs, frXXd, intXXXXXte mXXl frXXd...oops...) but this can't be couched any other way. The guy should be removed from this board so that others searching for something don't accidentally assume he's reputable based on the many positive comments recorded here.

Last edited by a moderator:
The life of this thread...

:clapping:

:yahoo:

:unknw:

:fool:

:puke:

:help:

<_<

:angry:

:aggressive:

:fuk:

:ranting2:

:realmad:

:(

:eek:hwell:

:tiredsmiley:

:sleepysmileyanim:

:lazy:

I got dog piled last time I commented about this (note that I'm NOT mentioning laXXXrs, frXXd, intXXXXXte mXXl frXXd...oops...) but this can't be couched any other way. The guy should be removed from this board so that others searching for something don't accidentally assume he's reputable based on the many positive comments recorded here.
I have to say that I agree! No excuses for this kind of business practice.

WW

Thanks Groo

I kind of liked that. It is sooooooo true.

I don't whether I should laugh or shake my head when I read about the other thread.

You guys know... This one here: https://www.fjrforum.com/forum//index.php?showtopic=15981

oh oh.... please, please, please sign me up for one....

Some people just don't get it.... :lol:

Oh, I guess they aren't out any money.... just wishful thinking

I was reading the post about the thing that goes on the end of your kick stand (and I really, really wanted one) and was redirected to this post. I guess I wanted to know what a Skyway fuel cell is. 20 pages later I find out that the Pricess didn't kiss the frog and the frog didn't turn into a prince. I am exhausted and I have decided that I don't want a fuel cell. And I am not really sure what it is.

I was hoping the story ended differently. I am waiting for the movie. The book always takes longer to read. I am exhausted.

Art

Hey Groo, you forgot one for those of us that don't have a finacial interest.....

:jerry:

popcorn.gif

Look on the bright side. If you ever do get a kit, you can sell them to the rest of us at a profit!

Look on the bright side. If you ever do get a kit, you can sell them to the rest of us at a profit!
If we die of old age first, will we give a rats ass?

Skyway should bebanned from this site and all references to his products, website, and 'business' purged. Someone else was banned and purged recently and this guy didn't steal ten grand from the board's members.

Skyway should bebanned from this site and all references to his products, website, and 'business' purged. Someone else was banned and purged recently and this guy didn't steal ten grand from the board's members.
Too bad you didn't heed my note here Pappy. :angry2:

Status
Not open for further replies.