• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Skyway's FJR Sidestand Enlargement Footplate

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, if you're actually going to "brand" the asphalt, then I'll buy one. However, I'm also interested in the mirror mounted wind wings.........how about a 2fer?

jim

Actually, the REALLY REALLY important thing is the Aux. Fuel cell... then Soltek brackets, then Air Wings, then Asphalt branding sidestand extenders....

Good idea, OCfjr! Though it may be hard to believe, some of us travel where the finger salute wouldn't be appreciated.
No kidding! Besides, think of the fun you can have when you return to your favorite parking spot. [stranger in the lot] - Hey, who left these 'S' marks in the pavement? [You] - My buddy Superman, why? :D

Or - [HD rider] - Harleys don't leak oil, they just mark their spot! [You] - Dude, that's lame, my FJR [SIZE=12pt]brands[/SIZE] it's spot. :lol:

The bike will stand up more....about the thickness of the plate under the sidestand. :unsure:

Screw those guys. Put the Skyway 'S' on the bottom.
+2
+3

Good idea, OCfjr! Though it may be hard to believe, some of us travel where the finger salute wouldn't be appreciated.

Same here !! I don't think my family would appreciate the single finger salute -

I'm in for the Skyway "S" - let's face it - Skyway's the brains of this outfit.... :blink: So his letter should be on the plate.

Now what happens when someones wife finds these emblazoned Skyway brands covering the driveway in front of her best girlfriends house?......Hypothetically speaking. :butcher:

Now what happens when someones wife finds these emblazoned Skyway brands covering the driveway in front of her best girlfriends house?......Hypothetically speaking. :butcher:
That Skyway....he sure gets around, doesn't he. OR is from one of the other FJR owners (the ones you bought for each of them.)? Perhaps you should carry an extra plate to place under your sidestand. I'm guessing that...hyothetically...you wouldn't be willing to use the car?

After parking the bike on a soggy driveway with a crushed pop can for additional stability, I now have $35 burning a hole in my pocket for the ABSF. Now...em...don't go Skyway on me but are they going to be available in black...probably not, I’ll use a spray can. :lol:

Regards,

B

If I could get my bike up the hill and into my shop, I'd get busy on this. Maybe this weekend if the white stuff falling all around disappears.

I think Ian could put our own personal monogram on each piece since he has all that extra time on his hands. Oh, could you put it on my radar detector mount too, in black gloss powder coat of course....PM. <>< :p

070218icerace4.jpg

Ian, Just a suggestion! :lol:

Regards,

B