Smitty Comes to LA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad youse guys got a taste of Mr.Smitty's talents.He's a talented guy.

To bad he didn't get to do no riddin,I'm sure he woulda enjoyed the visit a little more if he had.

Sounds like in spite of all the slave riddin you guys did he was well taken care of.

I'm glad youse guys got a taste of Mr.Smitty's talents.He's a talented guy.To bad he didn't get to do no riddin,I'm sure he woulda enjoyed the visit a little more if he had.

Sounds like in spite of all the slave riddin you guys did he was well taken care of.
Trimmantom, I hear you loud and clear. Also WheatonFjr. If it was my homie being sent to far away lands I'd want the best for him too. I would like to clear the record a bit and say that many of us offered Smitty a fully sponsored ride outta that dark, dank, blue light tinged garage but the time schedule was just too tight this time. I would love to have Smitty come visit me for several days for the express purpose of riding some bitchin roads in my back yard. Hopefully this will happen *someday*. Time and schedules, the need to make hay while the sun shines, can be a cruel mistress. [SIZE=12pt]Smitty - open invite dude. Anytime. :yahoo: [/SIZE]

I'm glad youse guys got a taste of Mr.Smitty's talents.He's a talented guy.To bad he didn't get to do no riddin,I'm sure he woulda enjoyed the visit a little more if he had.

Hey man,

We may have worked Smitty down to the bone, but here left here RICH I tell you RICH! :clapping: