Smitty Comes to LA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys, I will be shipping some supplys to the left coast in a week or so. I don't think the FAA would like to see 10 pieces of pipe with caps, and 10 relays with wires hanging out in my luggage. I will also send one of my cruise units for a spare, just in case there is a problem with another unit. I will also need to know how many control pad brackets I need to bring. You guys can send me a PM, and let me know if you are using Skyway Hi-Tech mount (very very nice) or my bracket. I have received everyones deposit, and looking forward to meeting everyone. Thanks again, Smitty

Guys, does everyone have there mounts ordered?? I sent PM's to the guys I am not sure about. If you have a AE you must use a mount from Skyway. Heres the guys I am not sure about...

dcarver

oc-ed

2006fjr

twn

see everyone soon... Smitty

Guys, does everyone have there mounts ordered?? I sent PM's to the guys I am not sure about. If you have a AE you must use a mount from Skyway. Heres the guys I am not sure about...
dcarver

oc-ed

2006fjr

twn

see everyone soon... Smitty
dcarver has 06 A model, wants AE install, has skyway mount.. pm returned Smitty! :clapping:

Smitty:

Are you planning this CA road trip after installing my CC next weekend in MO and before heading to Daytona at the end of the month?

Smitty:
Are you planning this CA road trip after installing my CC next weekend in MO and before heading to Daytona at the end of the month?

Yes, do yours next weekend...I fly to LA on the 21st, Daytona in March. Do you know about what time you will be here??? Smitty

Deposit to Smitty - Check

Audiovox - Check

Mount - Sent e-mail to Smitty

looks like all we have to do now is wait for Smitty. The countdown is on!

Last edited by a moderator:
Smitty:

Yes, do yours next weekend...I fly to LA on the 21st, Daytona in March. Do you know about what time you will be here??? Smitty
Smitty:

It's about 7 hours from Wichita and I plan to leave by 8 AM Saturday morning, but maybe sooner. If Murphy will take a short vacation as my constant companion, I should be there no later than 3 PM.

Could you bring me a mount for an 06' AE since I am really not sure what is going on with Skyway? Thanks Smitty.

If anyone wants to know there balance?? If so, shoot me a PM and I will let you know... Won't be long now!!! Smitty

Ok guys here is the final list for this week. Yes the time has finally arrived.

AM=9am

PM=1pm

But of course you can arrive early for the mandatory shooting of the shit.

Barabus-Wednesday pm

Fairlaner-thusday am

Nightshine-Thursday pm

Fatnakedguy-Friday am

Dcarver-Friday pm

Temp357-Saturday am

oced-Saturday @ noon

2006fjr-Sunday am

tcfjr-Sunday lunchtime

TWN-Sunday afternoon

If any of you need the install address PM and I will pass it along. also don't forget to bring the extra $20 to cover Smitty's flight.

Richard

I will have a camera so all of you folks that could not make it could live vicariously through the photos.

For those of you who can make it, Friday night starts with happy hour at my house then we take Smitty to the nearby (walking) Mexican resturant. Don Carver will be in town and will join the festivities. Bring a bev, adult or otherwise to share. Will show Long Way Around on the plasma for after dinner entertainment. See you soon.

Well, see you guys soon... I am packed, and alarm set. Up at 5:30am, off to the airport at 6am. Be there shortly... Smitty :yahoo:

For those of you who can make it, Friday night starts with happy hour at my house then we take Smitty to the nearby (walking) Mexican resturant. Don Carver will be in town and will join the festivities. Bring a bev, adult or otherwise to share. Will show Long Way Around on the plasma for after dinner entertainment. See you soon.
Damn Barry, another walking to a Mexican resturant? Deja Vu of Beatty? Does this one have adult sodas? :rolleyes: BTW - All is good for Friday night, my lovely lady has volunteered to babysit my Labbie. I sent you a pm regarding possible alternative transportation for this CBA dude.

"Well, see you guys soon... I am packed, and alarm set. Up at 5:30am, off to the airport at 6am. Be there shortly... Smitty :yahoo: "

Smitty, my only comment can be :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: