Smitty Comes to LA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any spots still open or am I riding to Smitty's place for cc AND tire install? :rolleyes:
you know what they say dude Money talks and BS walks.

We will find out what spots are left soon. I am gonna start sending out Smitty's paypal info now and i will wait till Wednesday to see who pays then after that it will be a free for all for the last spots.

Watch this space.

R

Well boys, my flight is booked. Land at LAX at 12:40pm Feb 21. :drinks: :bike: ... Smitty
YE ha Smitty is [SIZE=36pt]really [/SIZE]coming.

richard

Last edited by a moderator:
Well boys, my flight is booked. Land at LAX at 12:40pm Feb 21. :drinks: :bike: ... Smitty
Send out your paypal info so some of us can pay in full to show you our support. :fans:

Yahoo, Smitty coming to California!!!! Count me in. I need more than just a cruise install. Lots of farkles to install and he is the man...

Lucky

My paypal is off to Smitty! I have a few more things for Smitty if he has time as well!

Can we just make sure fat naked guy puts his clothes on? I don't know if/how much i'd be scarred if I saw the dancing naked girls at the same time as the naked fat guy ;)

Ali

Yahoo, Smitty coming to California!!!! Count me in. I need more than just a cruise install. Lots of farkles to install and he is the man...
Lucky
Sorry lucky at this point you are unlucky but watch this space. you know what people are like we may have spots opening up.

i will let you know.

Richard

Well, Richard ("Fairlaner") should win some smooth talking award for this one. Smitty flying out, very cool. He will be staying with me in my humble home that is in Huntington Beach. We have an extra car- a beater VW. As a bonus, the Golder Retiever loves to ride in just that car. He will not go near the new Toyotas. Go figure. This insures that Smitty has a buddy to go anywhere with him. I wish I had an extra FJR for you, but maybe someone has an extra bike for Smitty. If all else fails there is Eagle Rider with a BMW R120Rt up the road in LA near LAX. My buddys have had a lot of success with Eagle Rider. I would like to take Smitty on some tasty rides, so it will not be all work. We need to show him some SoCal hospitality. Richard is in charge of the girls/strippers/hostesses.
P.S. Where is the list of confirmed at?
ouch did you say strippers??? now thats a plan.

as far as confirmed....

1 Richard (fairlaner)

2 Barry (barabus)

3 Tim (the Nut)

4 mbrinitzer (from Sac)

5 2006FJR

6 Lee (He's a maybe)

I am sure there will be more.

one thing i will say is that the more we get the cheaper it will be to fly smitty out here. I know i am stateing the bleeding obvious but oh well.

I also have a message into Temp357 as he did show some interest on a previous thread so we will see.

anyway thats where we are at rigth now.

Richard

WHAT THIS SPACE
Be sure to add Steve "Lucky" Wilber. I want one too!!!! (and other farkles installed)

Money was just sent and please send an amount for the remainder to pay in full prior to our install date so I do not need to worry about hitting an ATM that day. If someone driving in a long way needs a place to stay in the area they are welcome to stay in our extra bedroom and we have garage parking for their bike too. Let me know, and I know you would do the same if we ewre coming out your way.

Well, my spot is available. I was not able to get a day off in that week. This really sucks. I really wanted to meet Mr. Smitty.

Jim

Paypal sent.
when you guys send your paypal please include a note with your forum handle so he knows who sent it.

also he needs to know if we need brackets ( $15) or if we are gonna get the skyway ones which he says are about $100 and very pretty.

Richard

so far paid people are

barabus

nightshine

temp357

2006fjr

thats all i know off so far, keep it up guys this is looking good.

My paypal is off to Smitty! I have a few more things for Smitty if he has time as well!
Can we just make sure fat naked guy puts his clothes on? I don't know if/how much i'd be scarred if I saw the dancing naked girls at the same time as the naked fat guy ;)

Ali
Honestly Ali I think it is gonna be cruise controls only this trip as he is gonna be swamped.

But if this works out good he may be back in the future.

Richard

I have ordered a Skyway, but what is the lead time on those? I know- I'm asking the Wong people!! Instead, I'm merely pointing out the obvious that if you are on the confirmed list then order your stuff yesterday. If you are not on the list, then you should order at your own risk. This is a FIFO system. Maybe we can video it so those that do not get in can DIY with video from the Master? I'm not sure about this last point, but just throwing it out there.

I have ordered a Skyway, but what is the lead time on those? I know- I'm asking the Wong people!! Instead, I'm merely pointing out the obvious that if you are on the confirmed list then order your stuff yesterday. If you are not on the list, then you should order at your own risk. This is a FIFO system. Maybe we can video it so those that do not get in can DIY with video from the Master? I'm not sure about this last point, but just throwing it out there.
I am 2 steps ahead of you on the video Barry :yahoo:

I plan on taking video of the whole process, hopefully he wont want royaltys.

R

I talked to Skyway yesterday he had my right side powder coated mounts for the AE in stock and he said they would go out Monday. You might want to see which mounts he has in stock so you can get them right away. :clapping:

I talked to Skyway yesterday he had my right side powder coated mounts for the AE in stock and he said they would go out Monday. You might want to see which mounts he has in stock so you can get them right away. :clapping:
Hey Trent that signature is a bit premature dont you think?

R

Dang it Smitty, You are gunna be working your ass off out there!

I hope you find time for a ride after all this mayhem!