Smoked an obnoxious HD this morning

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I forgot to ask!!! What tennis shoes did you have on when you out ran the

HD. :D I know you did not waste gas on such an easy task!!! :p

Alright....all this harley bashing is chapping my ass. Bet you couldn't put them words in another sentance with out it sounding gay. Bash, chap, and ass. lolol

Alright....all this harley bashing is chapping my ass. Bet you couldn't put them words in another sentance with out it sounding gay. Bash, chap, and ass. lolol

"I went to this after-concert bash last night with this British chap and his incredibly hot wife. He got so drunk, he passed out. His wife got so pissed at him, she gave me a piece of ass."

What do I win?

So I see his fat ass in the mirror this morning coming up fast and I say to myself not today a**hole! About the time he comes abreast and my teeth are starting to rattle from his lous ass pipes, I downshift and hammer down. Front wheel comes up a couple of inches and he's a speck in the mirror stuck behind the 3 trucks I passed in a heartbeat.

I turned left up the road a bit and he went by as I was waiting and I swear he sounded humbled. At least he wasn't wide open anyway. God that felt good :D

Your missing the point - He did it on one wheel !! The only way to get a Harley on one wheel is to use a jack.

:D

So I see his fat ass in the mirror this morning coming up fast and I say to myself not today a**hole! About the time he comes abreast and my teeth are starting to rattle from his lous ass pipes, I downshift and hammer down. Front wheel comes up a couple of inches and he's a speck in the mirror stuck behind the 3 trucks I passed in a heartbeat.

I turned left up the road a bit and he went by as I was waiting and I swear he sounded humbled. At least he wasn't wide open anyway. God that felt good :D

Your missing the point - He did it on one wheel !! The only way to get a Harley on one wheel is to use a jack.

:D

Or a tow truck without a flat bed :D

I used to smoke harleys all the time ---------- but they gave me a nasty cough I had to stop. :glare:

[quote

I wonner if Harley riders could figger out how to use the 'Quote' button? Prolly. :****:

[\quote}, er, ah, End Quote.

Come on you guys, are we running out of topics. Does it really matter who rides what? Personally I don't care what type of bike it is, just give me something with two wheels and a motor and lets ride! And I've been doing just that since before I can remember. Thats the spirit of motorcycling and what its all about. All them different makes and models just makes me want to try each one. Ah, the spice of life is riding and being with friends, period. Its all good. PM. <>< :p

Um, we can't twn. Heck, I can't even post a picture.

Liberals....gotta love em.....lol

just give me something with two wheels and a motor and lets ride!
Ok, here ya go. Hope you don't mind trading in your FJR for it. At least it comes in a nice faster Blue color.....

big_360S_scooter.jpg

why must people always be bashing those poor Harley's?

Besides, the fun of having an FJR, especially when you ride around with your bags on all the time, is that -tho' you may not be able to "smoke" 'em"- you can piss off a lot of sport bike riders out there who are not prepared for you to keep up with them off the line.

Then, at the next stop they look at you and ask "hey, what kinda bikes is that?" :p

Jeez,

I wonder if the kid that smoked me on his 'Busa is taking as much shit on his forum :D

All that I have established from this thread is that pain and zork are liberals. lol Oh, pun intended.....