Smuggler Alternative (TailGunner)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update: Guy Kemp from GSessories just sent me this email.

[Hey Victor, I'm really sorry for not calling you all last week. I am so jammed up with this side job I'm doing, it's killing me. I should have never committed to such a large undertaking, especially around the holidays. I am also traveling with the family this weekend so I needed to wrap up what I started. I still may not finish by then, but may see some light at the end of the tunnel. I've been neglecting so much of my shop work, and you are on the top of that list. Please be patient with me and I will give you the same commitment I do all my tasks. I just feel it's better to finish one thing at a time, rather then dilute myself doing several jobs at once. Especially when those jobs require being creative. I hope you will relay this email to all the guys on the forum. Have a wonderful Christmas. I will be in touch soon. Sincerely Guy Kemp, GSessories Inc.]

My response to him was not to worry. I told him that a lot of members on the FJRForum are interested in this thing but we understand and we will be patient. We've waited a long time for a Smuggler Alternative and waiting a little while longer isn't going to hurt any of us. For some of us this thing is going to be a very nice And useful Farkle.

Happy Holidays Boys and Girls!!!
smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Fly, I'm good with that too except I've had visions of sugarplum fairies dancing around in my head about having that thing on my bike already! I'm tired of seeing the old tired tail bag on my bike. Guess I'll have to be patient.
no.gif

Thanks Fly, I'm good with that too except I've had visions of sugarplum fairies dancing around in my head about having that thing on my bike already! I'm tired of seeing the old tired tail bag on my bike. Guess I'll have to be patient.
no.gif
We might as well be patient, no sense stressing out over something we have no control over.

When it happens, it happens.

Again thanks for the updates.

Update: Guy Kemp from GSessories just sent me this email.
[Hey Victor, I'm really sorry for not calling you all last week. I am so jammed up with this side job I'm doing, it's killing me. I should have never committed to such a large undertaking, especially around the holidays. I am also traveling with the family this weekend so I needed to wrap up what I started. I still may not finish by then, but may see some light at the end of the tunnel. I've been neglecting so much of my shop work, and you are on the top of that list. Please be patient with me and I will give you the same commitment I do all my tasks. I just feel it's better to finish one thing at a time, rather then dilute myself doing several jobs at once. Especially when those jobs require being creative. I hope you will relay this email to all the guys on the forum. Have a wonderful Christmas. I will be in touch soon. Sincerely Guy Kemp, GSessories Inc.]

My response to him was not to worry. I told him that a lot of members on the FJRForum are interested in this thing but we understand and we will be patient. We've waited a long time for a Smuggler Alternative and waiting a little while longer isn't going to hurt any of us. For some of us this thing is going to be a very nice And useful Farkle.

Happy Holidays Boys and Girls!!!
smile.png
3 months later, and I just found this thread. Any updates, or new info to be had? Should I have searched in a different subform for more info? Looked at the Gsseories site, didn't see anything for the FJR, either.

Thanks!