Smuggler Alternative

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you put a fuking Turkey in it??

I bet you can't..
No, but I do know that Mary Ellen did put her shoe up your sorry ass! HotRodZilla and I both saw it, I think 'Zilla liked it so much he wanted to do the same thing!

BC%20and%20Arizona%20September%202012%20496-M.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was supposed to be notified of new posts here, the forum is broke, someone call maintenance.

If there's anything I can do to help get this rolling, just holla. It was going to be new years weekend before I could get down there.

Maybe now I'll go to Key West...
Will you be riding your bike? Key West is always fun on two wheels. Just watch out for a radar gun pointed at you every 5 miles or so the minute go leave the mainland on the causeway. :unsure:

Mistress Mary Ellen, Forum Dominatrix, with her two best girls furniture shopping for the dungeon...

BC%20and%20Arizona%20September%202012%20496-M.jpg
For Petey's sake Steve-O please don't mention Dominatrix and Mary Ellen in the same damn sentence, it makes Papa Chuy Viejo tingly all over and weak in the knees! Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me!

I was supposed to be notified of new posts here, the forum is broke, someone call maintenance.

If there's anything I can do to help get this rolling, just holla. It was going to be new years weekend before I could get down there.

Maybe now I'll go to Key West...
Will you be riding your bike? Key West is always fun on two wheels. Just watch out for a radar gun pointed at you every 5 miles or so the minute go leave the mainland on the causeway. :unsure:
Of course I'll be on my bike, I have no reason to go anywhere otherwise ;)

It depends on mood, weather, and the arrival of my RDL seat.

Thanks for the heads up on leo, I may post later about my leo experience this morning.

Everybody chill and get back to the started topic. No more posts in this thread off the original topic. I'm serious.

Thanks.

The Management

I don't know how this thread got to where it is and I notice some posts have been deleted, mine included.

So things being where they are at this point, is this product still a go or a bust?

No, it's balls and this session is over. Just ask iggy. It's his gig.....on this one at least.

It's still on Fly. The guy told me he's swamped with a precious project but, he'll jump on our project as soon as he's done. With the holidays upon us I'd say it'll be started after the new year comes around. I don't wanna keep pushing and piss him off. I really want this to happen. Gotta massage it a little.

It's still on Fly. The guy told me he's swamped with a precious project but, he'll jump on our project as soon as he's done. With the holidays upon us I'd say it'll be started after the new year comes around. I don't wanna keep pushing and piss him off. I really want this to happen. Gotta massage it a little.
No problem on my part I can be patient.

I just did not understand what happened to some of the content of this thread and did not want it disappear into oblivion.

Critical Eye: I looked at the Gsessories TailGunner Top Case and found that it didn’t look very good on a lot of bikes. In fact, the only bikes that I thought it looked good on were the BMW BS in white and grey, Suzuki DRZ, SuperTen in Black mounted as pillion seat, and the KLR grey w/black top. In other words mostly only duo sport-adventure style bikes when used at a top box.

Ruined the looks of the Ducati’s, and the DL650 in any color, and any other bike that had styling or sport designs. It looks okay in the pillion seat when shown there as in the original photo and the one SuperTen in blue and the GS’s, but as a top box it sucks. My cheap $50 JCW top box looks better. IMO. :eek: )

And it costs $400 plus when in a color or where shown for a specific bike. A lot to not like, but then again, I went the $700 for the smuggler, so I’m kind of a dumb ass when it comes to over spending for something I really want, but it looks good.

majicmaker, add me to a list of interested owners if you are maintaining on. I've marked this thread so I don't lose track of it.

Thanks, Dennis