Sochi

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1899939_10151886756701496_1814140309_n.jpg
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.......... Hey Don, did you make the bed for Beiber's stay.
Yes Billy Fitz, I did! FJRob1300 and Moosehead Mike are happy Canada won Men's Hockey Gold, but der Biebster is getting THEIR Arizona guest bedroom!
We have not won the Gold yet since Canada still needs to skate against Sweden on Sunday.

Seriously, glad our 53rd State (Kanucky) "swept" the Gold. Yahoo!
I must be behind on my Geography. Which States are Numbers 51 & 52???????????
You're back! Forty Creek go dry?

51. Puerto Rico

52. Leaving open for Britain (seems they like even numbers)

53. Kanucky

smile.png
Correct me if I'm wrong but Puerto Rico is still a territory, not a state. Britain will never become a state because they will never agree to drink cold beer and once we send Bieber to Don's house we are closing the border.

"We haven't won the Gold yet since Canada still needs to skate against Sweden on Sunday."
Please Bill, the Swedes are almost as worthless as Danes are! Dude, do I have to post up a photograph of Dr. Rich to prove this? jes' sayin' and nuff said!

av-4598.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Bill, I think we should negotiate with KJ to put Quebec in 52nd spot and we'll take Britain............. and of course, Don has to take Miss Bieber in as a guest.... kinda like a half-way house until he can figure out how to ditch him her on the next Baja trip.

I'm looking forward to the hockey talk shows tomorrow to listen to all the so called experts explain why they are so full of shit.

The game today really was a clinic on team play from Team Canada. All the Carey Price doubters owe him at least a beer.

I'm looking forward to the hockey talk shows tomorrow to listen to all the so called experts explain why they are so full of shit.The game today really was a clinic on team play from Team Canada. All the Carey Price doubters owe him at least a beer.

Did they play hockey in Sochi? I didn't even notice.
tonguesmiley.gif

I'm looking forward to the hockey talk shows tomorrow to listen to all the so called experts explain why they are so full of shit.The game today really was a clinic on team play from Team Canada. All the Carey Price doubters owe him at least a beer.

Did they play hockey in Sochi? I didn't even notice. :tonguesmiley:
Yup. Medals and everything. You guys should have got a team together and entered.

:)

We were busy winning medals in everything else.....
Canada won the only medals that really matter........... Curling.

When are you clowns going to understand you will spill your beer in the halfpipe.

Norway won a bunch of medals skiing uphill........ how stupid is that.

The Dutch thought they were skating on some canal and mens' figure skating is just gay. You don't have to take my word for it, just ask this American....

Johnny-Weir-in-retro-pink-Chanel.jpg

Oh God no! Being gay is one thing, but acting like a fairy, snorting pixie dust is another.

On another note, I'm glad there wasn't any of that terrorist crap, that the media had secretly hoped for. Overall, I say well done Russia.

Man...I had forgotten about the threats. Seems Russia did a good job keeping all the drama down. Better than expected it seems, which is good for them.

Overall they weren't bad and there didn't seem to be too many 'out of left field' upsets.

I'm looking forward to the hockey talk shows tomorrow to listen to all the so called experts explain why they are so full of shit.

The game today really was a clinic on team play from Team Canada. All the Carey Price doubters owe him at least a beer.
Did they play hockey in Sochi? I didn't even notice.
tonguesmiley.gif
Yup. Medals and everything. You guys should have got a team together and entered.

smile.png
Touche! I have to admit that the Canadian hockey team played like they wanted to win, and they did.

Did they play hockey in Sochi? I didn't even notice. :tonguesmiley:
Yup. Medals and everything. You guys should have got a team together and entered. :)
Touche! I have to admit that the Canadian hockey team played like they wanted to win, and they did.
Well, FWIW, the Americans were the real competition. Their hearts weren't in the Bronze medal game at all. They came to win gold and nearly could have.

Now, woman's hockey is another story. I think I may have actually had a little tear in my eye for the Americans. I just didn't like the way that game ended.

Now, woman's hockey is another story. I think I may have actually had a little tear in my eye for the Americans. I just didn't like the way that game ended.
Yes, I enjoyed women's hockey more than I thought I would.

And curling is pretty cool, especially if you are patient enough to pay attention. The opposite of the fast pace of hockey.

Congratulations you poutine eating and Molson swilling Frostback Bogstomping Bastards, now I have Justin Bieber living in my Guest Bedroom eh! JSNS!

1899939_10151886756701496_1814140309_n.jpg

530a05f91fa9a.preview-620.jpg

If your Prez sends us two cases of Gennie Cream Ale to pay off his bet with our Prime Minister we will restart the War of 1812.

That swill is the worst shit ever.