solo sport tail for FJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I pmed Fabone ,,seems he is a bit tired of having his posts pissed on ,,

I too find some replies to be kind of out of bounds ,, as I told him ,, you got to take it as dust in the wind ,, I am not a follow the next sheep to the slaughter house kind of guy as most know ,,

we all have things to add to the forum and to this line of intrest ,, I too am a bit tired of people jumping the thread with nothing to add ,, I am here to find new products for my bike ,, to make it faster ,, handle better ,, look different ,, yeah look different ,, so as far as I am concerned if you don't have something to say that will help out ,, keep your opinion to yourself :p
Jeez, if that's the case I hope fabone doesn't run Metzelers. If he thinks he's getting pissed on now.......... :blink:

I pmed Fabone ,,

seems he is a bit tired of having his posts pissed on ,,

I too find some replies to be kind of out of bounds ,, as I told him ,, you got to take it as dust in the wind ,, I am not a follow the next sheep to the slaughter house kind of guy as most know ,,

we all have things to add to the forum and to this line of intrest ,, I too am a bit tired of people jumping the thread with nothing to add ,, I am here to find new products for my bike ,, to make it faster ,, handle better ,, look different ,, yeah look different ,, so as far as I am concerned if you don't have something to say that will help out ,, keep your opinion to yourself :p
Huh? Radman's pee test joke or sparky's opinion pissed him off? Man. I guess we need to start a Sensitivity Training thread.

So anyway, G5. Did we get even halfway close to what your looking for? Did you PM the guru of things Yurapeen, teerex? He might be of more help here, that us Yanks.
If you look back only Radman responded with any type of negativity towards his post. I found both of them right in line with what I had in mind that galaxy5 was talking about so I don't see how you could include me in pissing on his post!

Notice I said 'your opinion'. This is the sentence that I thought about in your post: "That's what I had in mind but not 100% it is what galaxy did." Didn't mean to toss you under the bus or nuttin', bro. I just think that r-man's post was rather tame and not directly addressing the poster, just the picture. So I just thought the only other comment that may have offed him would be your opine.

I retract my previously posted comment involving you. Sorry, dude. :)

Off to sensitivity training!

I didn't feel attacked just wanted to make it clear that I wasn't attacking Fabone. Believe me I have been enough arguments on this forum by now you should know I don't care if you piss on me. :D

Heck every where I go dogs piss on my truck. :angry: