Soltek HID Light Kit Night Photo's

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't worry, Hal. The goons will be on duty, especially with the bikes outside under the public eye. Since the security alert has been elevated to heightened concern, there will be a special parking area for Soltek owners near the goon command post.
wink.gif

OK what happened? I,m a newbie and I've followed all 13 pages of this thread and BLAM--posts stop in June of 2007 and then WHAM they start again in March of 2008. Did the lights get done? Did the mountings get completed? Was there a group buy? Did Ted marry Alice---oops sorry different story?

OK what happened? I,m a newbie and I've followed all 13 pages of this thread and BLAM--posts stop in June of 2007 and then WHAM they start again in March of 2008. Did the lights get done? Did the mountings get completed? Was there a group buy? Did Ted marry Alice---oops sorry different story?
Simple.

Jester decided to reply to a long dead thread.

to answer your questions:

yes, yes, yes.

And I don't know about Ted and Alice..

Thanks Kaitsdad; but where did the history go? Was it moved to another forum link or string? The last post in June 2007 indicated additional testing was going to happen regarding the turn lights as well as the driving lights and then it ended. I'm going to be getting a new FJR one of these days and I ride a lot at night in the dark Nebraska countryside. Need lots of light.

Thanks Kaitsdad; but where did the history go? Was it moved to another forum link or string? The last post in June 2007 indicated additional testing was going to happen regarding the turn lights as well as the driving lights and then it ended. I'm going to be getting a new FJR one of these days and I ride a lot at night in the dark Nebraska countryside. Need lots of light.
There is no history. The thread just wasn't touched for a long time. It happens.

There also may have been spin-off threads that were also active. That's why searching is your friend and so highly recommended. Fortunately Soltek is a very unique search term.

Ignacio

Forum Admin

Last edited by a moderator: