Soltek HID Light Kit Night Photo's

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question:

Is it possible to take a picture of the light on the propane tank with a singe light on?

I noticed on the Baja Designs website not only do they have the HID spot llight they also have the HID wide-cornering light. I wonder if useing one of each would be a benifit? I also wonder if the clear light cover will fit the wide corning light.

Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
I know I'm new to the forum, and late to this thread, but I'm just wondering if there is a consensus on the group buy at this point and pricing. Didn't see anything on the pages.

I too am all over this when the group buy starts. I could have used these on some of the back roads in east Montana when I would not see another car for hours while running at night.

I'm just wondering if there is a consensus on the group buy at this point and pricing. Didn't see anything on the pages.
It's still in the works. Skyway had to engineer some brackets for the Gen II bikes. I think that's done now so it shouldn't be long, but nobody's missed anything yet.

I'm gonna need some as well, as they are very easy to swap out between vehicles. I have a couple of mounting tabs on a certain Kangaroo guard that are just begging for some bad-ass driving lights. Then, when needed, they can be put into service on the bike.

I'm just wondering if there is a consensus on the group buy at this point and pricing. Didn't see anything on the pages.
It's still in the works. Skyway had to engineer some brackets for the Gen II bikes. I think that's done now so it shouldn't be long, but nobody's missed anything yet.

I'm gonna need some as well, as they are very easy to swap out between vehicles. I have a couple of mounting tabs on a certain Kangaroo guard that are just begging for some bad-ass driving lights. Then, when needed, they can be put into service on the bike.
Thanks for the information

Nice to know nobody has missed anything. :coolsmiley02:

I'm interested too. If it does not come totally together before I leave on my 2-3 month trip 6/12 (or comes together while on the trip) I can be reached for a deposit/payment at 208.255.2407 if you need it. Otherwise I'll be back in Aug/Sept sometime, with a report of FJRing. Lemmenowhatyouneedthere. :clapping:

Skyway attended TechWest where I am supposing that "Mr. FJR Group Buy" (aka: Warchild) and "The Farkle Master from Hell" (aka: Skyway) got a chance to look over the install. bracketry, etc. I am certain there will be some swapping out, testing and/or discussion before any final decision is made as to modifications before a final product/package is offered and who is heading the group buy, etc., etc., etc.; yadda, yadda, yadda.

Stay tuned for national information.

Skyway attended TechWest where I am supposing that "Mr. FJR Group Buy" (aka: Warchild) and "The Farkle Master from Hell" (aka: Skyway) got a chance to look over the install. bracketry, etc. I am certain there will be some swapping out, testing and/or discussion before any final decision is made as to modifications before a final product/package is offered and who is heading the group buy, etc., etc., etc.; yadda, yadda, yadda.
Stay tuned for national information.
I was waiting and hoping WC & Sky would make an announcement @ TechWest. Hopefully we will have news soon.

I'm in as soon as this is a go, but who wants to start a pool as to who will be the first asswipe to start bitchin and when? :rolleyes:

I am ready for a set of these too...

So is Skyway putting forth the bracketry? I re-read the thread and am confused.

I am done for awhile once I get thse lights and a Russell seat.
Yeah, me too. oh and the new stator armor, and a new left upper, and a new radar detector, and the Holeshots, and the wings, and the Glock, .....

It ends when you sell the bike.

Any idea of a price for the mounts yet? How soon with they be available?

co425, in your avitar for all the money spent on farkles on this forum could run the country, you should just light a match to the money instead of flipping through it.

co425, in your avitar for all the money spent on farkles on this forum could run the country, you should just light a match to the money instead of flipping through it.

No kidding and being that bikes and cars are a major sickness for me I should just pass out my bank info and let you all have fun with it. Oh well I cant take it with me when I die right.