Stainles steel brake line for 06

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gadi

Reaction score
I have been searching the forum and have googled for a set of stainless steel brake lines for an 06 with ABS. So far no luck for

Goodridge

Galfer

Spiegler

All I see is up to year 2005

Can anyone direct me in the right direction? As well any thoughts on brake pads or stay with the OEM or go to some other type of aftermarket.

Gadi

I have been searching the forum and have googled for a set of stainless steel brake lines for an 06 with ABS. So far no luck for
Goodridge

Galfer

Spiegler

Can anyone direct me in the right direction? As well any thoughts on brake pads or stay with the OEM or go to some other type of aftermarket.

Gadi
Galfer Brake Lines at Bike Effects

These have been here for some time. Use the drop down list to choose the correct model of your bike.

Note the link for getting a discount in my signature block.

You can try H-E-L out of the UK as well. I think they now have a kit for the 06 and on ABS bikes that they are selling.
Maybe, but they don't support the forum as far as I know. Bike Effects has, and continues to support this forum, gives us a discount, and is great to deal with. :yahoo:

Goodridge

Galfer

Spiegler

Gadi
Galfer Brake Lines at Bike Effects

These have been here for some time. Use the drop down list to choose the correct model of your bike.

Note the link for getting a discount in my signature block.
Thank you I did not see the 2006 on their website. Is there a noticeable improvement in safety and performance in upgrading to these types of lines?