Street Masters Cornrnering Workshop

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Street Masters Which date?

• 12 June

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10 Sep

• 22 Oct

• 12 Nov

• Total voters
Also we'd be helping Mike out. I understand that as part of their marketing outreach program, class graduates can make arrangements with Streetmasters to receive a small finder's fee (kickback) on any recruits that they can enlist in the following 6 months; however, they must meet an agreed minimum quota. It's alright to let folks know about this, isn't it Mike? ;)
Well, that'd be news to me! :clapping: Do you think I should be looking for a check in the mail? :yahoo: Should I try to cash it? :dribble:

I'm just tryin' to do what needs to be done so that eveyone gets a chance. The "Gee, nobody told me about the class or how to register" excuse won't work. :rolleyes:

Yep, I know that none of us puts things off until the last minute and misses a deadline or two....... :eek:

Okay, all of you who want to take the September class.....
Jann has only heard from 2 people. she needs you to register ASAP. The money doesn't have to be paid until Aug. 9th, but she needs to get you folded into the class.

Early days yet, so we still have no idea when Andy will ride again but he gets closer each day. If there is ANY way we can do the September class, we'll be enrolled as soon as we know.

Will post an update on his progress under a new thread.

Jill

Jill, Jann is aware of and understands your plight. I wouldn't hurry or push to meet the September class. There'll be others (the dates are on their websight), even if you had to wait until Spring. Andy's complete recovery is much more important than setting a possibly unrealistic deadline.

Andy's complete recovery is much more important than setting a possibly unrealistic deadline.
I agree. We're still taking one day at a time. He's learning to drive a wheelchair first, then will progress to a car/truck. The Streetmasters is something that we're both eagerly anticipating, to celebrate our return to riding.

Jill

Talk about putting it off to the last minute ;)

Signed up and really looking forward to the class, seriously contemplating riding up in the AM and back in the PM, what is everyone else planning on to get up there?

Let me know, leaving from the Irvine / SoCAL area and planning on leaving around 5:30 AM..... :dribble:

Talk about putting it off to the last minute ;)
Signed up and really looking forward to the class, seriously contemplating riding up in the AM and back in the PM, what is everyone else planning on to get up there?

Let me know, leaving from the Irvine / SoCAL area and planning on leaving around 5:30 AM..... :dribble:
That's an ambitious project - to ride there and back the same day as doing the class. My experience of similar classes is that you're wiped out afterwards after a day of intense concentration. Still, if that's what works for you I wish you well.

Do post an after-class report, with pix if possible.

It looks as though November is going to be the best option for us. Any should have a bike by then and hopefully the strength to ride it. We'll be making a weekend of it, even though it's not far from home. Not sure how far he will be able to ride between breaks. His first couple of 5 mile rides have earned him a similar pain and fatigue level to previous 500 mile days.

Jill

I'm interested in 10 September, how do I go about signing up? I'm returning to riding after a 15 year break, and have a shiny new '06 A that I really don't want to tear up!

Gary

I'm interested in 10 September, how do I go about signing up? I'm returning to riding after a 15 year break, and have a shiny new '06 A that I really don't want to tear up!
Gary
Go here. You'll find all the information you need. You can print out the registration forms, etc. and fax them. I called Jann then faxed the filled out foms. Be sure and tell them you are from the FJR Forum, as they will give us a discount.

Welcome back to motorcycling. Enjoy the class.

Last edited by a moderator: