SW-FOG 2010 Shirts

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paypal money sent for 1 lg tan SS- T, 1 lg black LS-T ( too bad ya don't have xxxxxxsmall fer duke!)
I have you updated. I was gone most of the day, but I had your notice early this morning.

Just so you know...I know a chick at PetSmart...Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Paypal sent. Thanks a ton AJ.
Oh, please keep Patch away from the shirts.. I don't want mine to be all itchy because he was nut rubbing with them.
Don't worry, they'll only be a LITTLE itchy because my balls are...uh...never mind.

Ok everyone.

Just a short update.

The prices for the larger sizes are set. For anything up to an XL, the listed prices stand. 2XL and 3XL are three dollars more, and 4XL up will be about $10, depending on the shirt. Romo can order up to 6XL.

The Tall sizes will most likely be a problem from his distributor. If you absolutely require a tall size PM me and I will help you out. I will probably end up going to the Big&Tall store here in Albuq, and just picking up a shirt for Romo to embroider. I already have to go, so if you need one, speak up.

Don't forget the cut-off date is coming up in a day or so...

HRZ.

AJ, please put me down for:

1 XL tan long-sleeve cotton T

1 XL blue long-sleeve cotton T

1 women's large (or men's medium if there are no women's sizes) blue short-sleeve cotton T

Paypal on the way.

Thanks, hombre.

AJ, I'd like:

1 micro-fiber polo in blue size XL

and 1 long sleeve T in blue size Medium

Thanks for taking this project on. You are the man.

Thanks AJ, you saved me a phone call today. $78 sent out to you, muy pronto! But, are you sure that I'm to mail it to TD's Showclub, C/O HotRodZilla, ALBQ, NM. It seems to be a strip tease club!!!
https://tdsalbuquerque.com/ncontent/

Ummmmmmm...Did you read the tags on the home page? "Hot Women, Premium Alcohol and Great Food." Why would I NOT be there. Just make sure you write Pimp Daddy AJ on the envelope, so they know it goes to me.

AND...Didn't I give you a price that was NOT $78? Your stuff won't cost that much. ****...You listen like Patch308. It's like talking to my own ass and expecting a result. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

1 women's large (or men's medium if there are no women's sizes) blue short-sleeve cotton T

Paypal on the way.

Thanks, hombre.
Added...Yours should be $25. $18 for the two LS and $7 for the SS.

AJ, I'd like: 1 micro-fiber polo in blue size XL

and 1 long sleeve T in blue size Medium

Thanks for taking this project on. You are the man.
Well, I was gonna tell you that yours is $34, so you weren't confused like Don, but aparently, you were able to do the math yourself...Since I just got an email from your PayPal.

Thanks AJ, you saved me a phone call today. $78 sent out to you, muy pronto! But, are you sure that I'm to mail it to TD's Showclub, C/O HotRodZilla, ALBQ, NM. It seems to be a strip tease club!!!

Ummmmmmm...Did you read the tags on the home page? "Hot Women, Premium Alcohol and Great Food." Why would I NOT be there. Just make sure you write Pimp Daddy AJ on the envelope, so they know it goes to me.

AND...Didn't I give you a price that was NOT $78? Your stuff won't cost that much. ****...You listen like Patch308. It's like talking to my own ass and expecting a result. :p
Vaquero: Entiendo! I am sending you a check per your Private Message, Muchas Gracias Amigo! Recuerdos, Papa Chuy Medina "El Burrito Ballerina" P.S.: Patch308 is my HERO!!!

Paypal on the way.

Thanks, hombre.
Sorry AJ, but I need to add a large, grey long-sleeve T to my request above. $34 is on the way right now to cover the whole thing. Thanks for spending your personal time handling all this.

Dave

Vaquero: Entiendo! I am sending you a check per your Private Message, Muchas Gracias Amigo! Recuerdos, Papa Chuy Medina "El Burrito Ballerina" P.S.: Patch308 is my HERO!!!
The senility is really starting to show :huh: Somebody had best chaperon old burro fecker here.

I fear you may have to round up a search party when we wanders off into the desert...

:jester:

The senility is really starting to show :huh: Somebody had best chaperon old burro fecker here.

I fear you may have to round up a search party when we wanders off into the desert...

:jester:
Ha, ha! Putting Papa Chuy out in the desert is like Brer' Fox throwing Brer' Rabbit out into the briar patch, Ya Jackass. The Southwest desert is my home base territory, Ya Jackass!

Paypal on the way.

Thanks, hombre.
Sorry AJ, but I need to add a large, grey long-sleeve T to my request above. $34 is on the way right now to cover the whole thing. Thanks for spending your personal time handling all this.

Dave
Got you updated. Sorry it took me so long...Been busy. For some reason, they expect me to work around here.

AJ, please put me down for a Large Black Long sleeve T and a Medium Micro-Fiber polo in white.
Pay Pal on the way.
Got your Pay-Pal and have you down.

[SIZE=14pt]Ok...I have pretty much everyone that wanted a shirt paid for. I'm still missing a few people though. I sent PM's to those who are still black in the first post. If you were one of those people, please either post up, or send me PM and let me know. I don't wanna leave anyone out.[/SIZE]

If you still want a shirt and have been putting it off, step up fast!! The time where I know I'll have shirts in time for the rally is very nearly here. Another day or so...Max.

The order for the shirts was dropped off this afternoon. 39 total. That's pretty decent for a half-assed idea thrown out in another thread.

Seems pretty much everything we want is available, so this should be good to go. Thanks to everyone that stepped up.

HRZ

All the money has been received. The order was placed last week, so now I'm just waiting to get a phone call that the shirts are done.

Thanks everyone.

HRZ

All the money has been received. The order was placed last week, so now I'm just waiting to get a phone call that the shirts are done.
Thanks everyone.

HRZ
THANK YOU!
+100, Ten Fold Gunny. HotRodZilla, muchas gracias for going way beyond the Call of Duty in obtaining our SW-FOG shirts for us. Bravo! I'm going to disregard the photos sent to me of you and Bust in the hot tub! AJ, this is absolutely killing me, I have to know the answer: Why was Bustanut joker wearing a jeweled tiara in the damn hot tub? WTF! That's just not right!

Thanks everyone.

HRZ
THANK YOU!
+100, Ten Fold Gunny. HotRodZilla, muchas gracias for going way beyond the Call of Duty in obtaining our SW-FOG shirts for us. Bravo! I'm going to disregard the photos sent to me of you and Bust in the hot tub! AJ, this is absolutely killing me, I have to know the answer: Why was Bustanut joker wearing a jeweled tiara in the damn hot tub? WTF! That's just not right!
Don, there may be things better left unknown :blink: