Switched to the 09 Emblems

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Earlier bikes never needed any denotation of engine displacement.

I guess they just expected you would know that FJRs only come in one caliber... :rolleyes:

Or maybe it's because the the 2010 FJR will have a 1400 on the side? :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
DSC_3208.jpg
That IS one of the prettiest FJR's I've seen. Too nice to ride?

Whatzat on the back of your tank Richard?

Looks good on YOUR bike :)

(mine is never that clean)

Michael this something i picked up in the UK in November......

P1030417.jpg

Bart giving the TWN salute.

Hugs and Kisses

R

I think when you wax your bike you won't like it much, PITA to get the wax out of all the nooks IMO, I like my bike de badge.

Never use wax just detail spray.

But if i did a tooth brush works great for the nooks and crannys.

R

I think when you wax your bike you won't like it much, PITA to get the wax out of all the nooks IMO, I like my bike de badge.
Wax your bike? :blink: :dribble: :blink: Man you left coast guys have too much time on your hands...

Took a humongous crow in the right cowling, beak first, and put a gash in the plastic-easiest fix is a set of those wang-dang chrome emblems. Got a set on the way from Flatout- $80 shipped.

It's all a matter of personal preference.

I prefer the subtlety of the '08 stickers.

If I make any change it would be to no stickers.

B)

I like those emblems Fairlaner...I donno if I like them enough to spend $38 on them though. I also like that your bike is clean...Ghey or not, if you love your bike you should wash it.

I Like it R. I think it looks good on black prolly not as much on other colors, also I think Duff missed those big freakin Yamy emblems on the side cases iffin he was goin nekid :lol:

Wax your bike? :blink: :dribble: :blink: Man you left coast guys have too much time on your hands...
Hey... when you ride all year, you have to take a minute or two for detailing! You're just jealous! :clapping:

Besides, we only wax our bikes during the 5 or 6 days a year when it is raining and we can't ride. :p

Never have been a big fan of the stripe kit, but will say that they do a nice job of pulling the visual aspect of the exposed silver frame portions and the silver lower tank panel into harmony! Also, I've never seen the bag stripes used 'til now and have to say I like the kit better with them than without! Only thing I've done to mine is emblem deletion.