Taking Delivery of my FJR!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Somebody remind me to send this dood a "Shave yer Anus at Home" kit...

Yeah, Free 'o' charge to all the "New" FJR Owners..

:jester:

^^^^^ Spammer. Ya oughta get banned!!!

A free kit to get 'em started, then $$$$, $$$$, $$$$!!!

:nono:

:grin: :grin:

Nice to see someone getting' their scoot from a place that cares!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
RwP,

Congrats! You will love that beauty for ever! I have an '06AE and to this day I pop open a cold one and go in the garage and sit on a rolling stool to just look at

it. Especially when it's clean and shiny. I slowly spin around it to get a 360 degree view every 10 seconds. After about 15 - 20 rotations I'm ready for bed. It's

therapeutic!!! :rolleyes: That color is awsome! Almost pulled the trigger on one that's been sitting at the WPB,FL dealership for a while now but, I'll wait to see

what Yamaha is going to do with the 2010 model. Have Fun, Take it easy at first, it will bite you in the ass if you don't!!

Cpongrats on the new bike. PM me and we will go for a ride--I am in Orange County.

By the way --- even with sliders --- a "tip over" can still be very expensive --- don't ask me how I know this. (and you can be stopped).

ENJOY

Somebody remind me to send this dood a "Shave yer Anus at Home" kit...
Yeah, Free 'o' charge to all the "New" FJR Owners..

Better yet do the old Alaskan Bush trick - burn it off on the woodstove. Don't ask how I know about the special smell of burning hair on a frozen butt.

Gary in Fairbanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Better yet do the old Alaskan Bush trick - burn it off on the woodstove. Don't ask how I know about the special smell of burning hair on a frozen butt.
Gary in Fairbanks
Now thats some funny shit there :haha: :haha: Brother inlaw once singed his arse the same way :lol: