Tank Warning Decal

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An hour ago he was upside-down in a ghetto basement! Apart from being out of breath a little he sounded good :rolleyes: -- I don't make this stuff up, really.

It's been over eight hours since the old fecker posted up this serious issue..

I hope he's not upside down in a ditch. :blink:
Bust would you and Roger please relax dammit, it is Mota Harvest Season time over here on the Mogollon Rim and Old Michael was assisting his Papa Chuy Viejo in picking up two bales of Chronic from White River, Arizona. Two hits and the joints turned brown ese! jes' sayin' and nuff' said!

IMG_7148.jpg

Aye it was damn hard work and we energetic Paddies worked up a powerful parch, had to slake our thirst with a little Irish "Mother's Milk"!

IMG_7579.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't need no sticker to tell me that if the gas is running all over the ground, you gotta come up one hole.

Way back when I used to carry half a dozen of those in me wallet.. Passed 'em out to females ( and androgynous males) when they asked for a lift.

I was drunk or stoned a ton then.

Sadly most of the takers were males.

Still not sure to whom I lost me virginity. :blink:

Way back when I used to carry half a dozen of those in me wallet.. Passed 'em out to females ( and androgynous males) when they asked for a lift.

I was drunk or stoned a ton then.

Sadly most of the takers were males.

Still not sure to whom I lost me virginity. :blink:
Bust, I was there.

Summer, 1979.

It was Dick "Tiny" Fitzwell, a crossing guard from East Lansing. The party was winding down, and you were chatting him up in the gazebo.

I left when things started getting ......hairy.

Thanks, everyone, for the help.

It's great having such a pack of fucking comedians thoughtful group of comrades who'll always help a brother in need.
biggrin.gif

You just don't get this level of assistance over on the Kymco Forum.

Damn that always looks delicious, Don.

"Guinness is good for you!"
You know Brother Mick, it will be 1 in the afternoon at Temple Bar in Dublin in ten more minutes! At precisely 0600 Pacific time start pouring your Guinness and I will start pouring mine, then we will toast each other to a Grand Day! Never too early for an Irish "Mother's Milk"! "Think where man's glory most begins and ends, and say my glory was I had such friends." - William Butler Yeats, Irish Poet and Dramatist, 1865-1939

guiness-is-good-for-you.jpg
guinness-for-strength-posters.jpg
lovely-day-for-a-guinness.jpg

Tyler your ablility to say everything that needs to be said with a well chosen image is unparalleled. My compliments.
Damn, Red... you are GOOD!! :lol:
Red has GOT to be a damn Irishman, he has more Blarney than SPU, OM and Papa Chuy put together! Erin ga' Bragh!
C'mon, now Don! At post number 14,188 here, you alone have posted a volume of Blarney that would by itself be nearly impossible for Red to ever catch up with. :rolleyes:

And that was before posts 14,189 and 14,190 went up in THIS thread!!! :lol:

Tyler your ablility to say everything that needs to be said with a well chosen image is unparalleled. My compliments.
Red has GOT to be a damn Irishman, he has more Blarney than SPU, OM and Papa Chuy put together! Erin ga' Bragh!
C'mon, now Don! At post number 14,188 here, you alone have posted a volume of Blarney that would by itself be nearly impossible for Red to ever catch up with. :rolleyes:

Aye it is true Ricardo, es Verdad ese! Great News on the Horizon for You exskibum, at La Pine Old Michael and I were discussing the possibility that we could also make you an Honorary Irishman for your Blarney; you will have to step up your drinking though!

Aye it is true Ricardo, es Verdad ese! Great News on the Horizon for You exskibum, at La Pine Old Michael and I were discussing the possibility that we could also make you an Honorary Irishman for your Blarney; you will have to step up your drinking though!
And honored I would be. But alas, my drinking chops are regressing. I'm up early this morning because a mere 2 glasses of wine were consumed last night and it interfered with me getting more than 4 hours sleep. At 2.5 glasses, I'm more than done, will feel like shit the next day and rarely have more than 4 drinks (1 bottle of wine) a week anymore. Pathetic, I know, and there's no way I could keep up with a true Irishman the way I'm going, never mind with a friggin' Englishman. :unsure:

In all truth Beemerdons, I am a mutt. There is probably some Irish in here somewhere, heaven alone knows at this point. I HAD to develop a convincing line of B.S. early on you see. I have always been attracted to things I can't afford, whether it be cars, motorcycles, or lovely ladies. I haven't got the looks or the money to play with the nicer specimens of each, so I use what I can. Aye, but to be even thought of as a good Irishman by a man like yourself, you have put a smile on my face that I'll carry the rest of the mornin'. It's thank ya that I am sayin' and I am wishin' you a good day as well sir.