Tank Warning Decal

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still not sure to whom I lost me virginity. :blink:
Bust, I was there.

Summer, 1979.

It was Dick "Tiny" Fitzwell, a crossing guard from East Lansing. The party was winding down, and you were chatting him up in the gazebo.

I left when things started getting ......hairy.
Ah yes.... Tiny Dick ;)

iherdsomething2.jpg

Doesn't he go by the monicker Beemerdons? Or was that Johnny 80s :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bust, I was there.

Summer, 1979.

It was Dick "Tiny" Fitzwell, a crossing guard from East Lansing. The party was winding down, and you were chatting him up in the gazebo.

Ah yes.... Tiny Dick ;)

iherdsomething2.jpg

Bust you are still high this morning, you have johnny80s and Papa Chuy confused with HotRodZilla!

Ah yes.... Tiny Dick ;)
iherdsomething2.jpg

Ok...wow. I'm speechless. What exactly does one enter into google to get this returned in the results? Or is this from a "Personal" collection?

Gixxerjasen, I don't know what one would type to get that pic as a result, but I am confident I will not ever need to do so. Just seeing it caused me enough nausea that I had to skip lunch. It is unreal what can happen on this forum. :blink:

Yeah this forum is a riot. I subscribe to three motorcycle magazine, Rider, Motorcycle Consumer News and Road Runner. None of them have the content this forum does - they are boring on comparison We got a Bustanut Joker, a Beemerdons, a guy searching for dry roads who lives in the state of Washington, and technical gurus, FJRRay and AuburnFJR among others. We got extraordinary ride reports from Ms Tyler and GeorgiaRoller and wonderful RTEs.

We got jokers here to keep you in smiling for days. Hell one great reason to own a FJR is this forum.

What a place!
yahoo.gif

Hey, did we ever find a gas tank sticker for our beloved forum brother?

Sad to see the forum making light of a sad situation.

OM I am going out to the garage now to scrap that sticker off the tank and send it to you.

all you'll need to do is glue all those tiny scrappings together onto a piece of paper in the correct order and stick it on your tank.

Hey, did we ever find a gas tank sticker for our beloved forum brother?
Ray, I've got to ask you something that has been bothering me for quite awhile. I know you are one of the very first folks to join our fine FJR Forum and that you attended the very first FJR Forum ride in events; I also know that you have known Warchild for many, many years now. Just out of curiosity, is this an old picture of Dale before he started shaving his head? jes' sayin' and nuff' said!

iherdsomething2.jpg

The last time I saw Dale with hair was at the first WFO in Moscow and he had about that much hair. Don't know about the rest of the outfit cause I only saw him in the parking lot with his daughter. :eek:

Yeah, that's him with hair. I don't recognize that awful case of hemorroids, though.....

Bust, I was there.

Summer, 1979.

Ah yes.... Tiny Dick ;)

iherdsomething2.jpg

She's hot! (In a West Virginia kind of way)