The average age of FJR owners just went down a bit

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Regardless of how many birthdays each of us has had (47 here), I bet every one of us acts the same age!

Now, can we say that the average weight went down in the forum? This is where it get's interesting.......

Now, can we say that the average weight went down in the forum? This is where it get's interesting.......
Well Hell Yes Ray, just witness my slim and trim figure in the pool at Puerto Vallarta, Mexico!

MexicoApril2010008.jpg

You mean to tell me there's an age limit? " You know when your over the hill, when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill." At 59 & 3/4s I don't feel tardy!

Well Hell Yes Ray, just witness my slim and trim figure in the pool at Puerto Vallarta, Mexico!

MexicoApril2010008.jpg
Don-

Looks like you had a great time but water shoes in a pool? really?
I think it's an old folks thing...or he's just tryin to hide is fungal toe nails
Hey now, here in Phoenix you can wear your water (pool) shoes to church or the liquor store. Like Top Siders in the Northeast, pool shoes are standard Zonie footwear!!!

Ahh ha!

U Zonies are in anutta world down there and I can kinda see your think'n with all the pricks (cactus) y'all have.

Ahh ha!

U Zonies are in anutta world down there and I can kinda see your think'n with all the pricks (cactus) y'all have.
Actually KJ our biggest Prick in the Southwest is over in New Mexico, that would be HotRodZilla! jes' sayin' and nuff' said!

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, I didn't realize this bike was only for old people...I guess I will have to sell it, I am only 26...
bike.gif
And here I thought I was the outcast young whipper snapper here! lol. Naaa really we need some more youth here that also has some hott young g/f's ...oh yes! can you say "bikini material!" ..well mainly so our senior members (cough, cough BeemerDon) has something to drool at when you come to a meet!).

So, really, the weight didn't go down, did it? So we're adding fat young dudes to this forum to join the fat old dudes already here. Interesting. Guess they have their own moniker for fjr.....fat junior rider.

Man, I didn't realize this bike was only for old people...I guess I will have to sell it, I am only 26...
bike.gif
And here I thought I was the outcast young whipper snapper here! lol. Naaa really we need some more youth here that also has some hott young g/f's ...oh yes! can you say "bikini material!" ..well mainly so our senior members (cough, cough BeemerDon) has something to drool at when you come to a meet!).
My wife and I are planning on going to NERDS, shall I tell her to bring the bikini?

bike.gif
My wife and I are planning on going to NERDS, shall I tell her to bring the bikini?
Hell Yes, I'm bringing mine!

Beemers kinda old, so folks.....when he accidently wears his thong backwards.....just quietly let him know aboot it. You don't want to get him excited in public....