The Crap Just Won't Go Away.....

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you put your cheese in a small container and hang it off your left shin, you can have cheese fondue......

All I can say is this FNG shit has got to disappear soon. Oh ya, forum bla bla bla.

All I can say is this FNG shit has got to disappear soon. Oh ya, forum bla bla bla.
You're up to 24 as of right now, Ramblin'.... do one more "post-whore" message, and you're in there!

postwhore2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
If I was a mod I would delete a few of his posts so he is always just a little short....but of course that is just the kind of twisted SOB that I am. :p

It WAS Marc Lewis indeed who looked after us, along with lovely wife Wanda.

They ARE "Class acts" -- not to be confused with just anyone!!

Our thanks again to them both.

Rog & Deb

OK -- back on topic guys.

Oh, well..... guess I'll be banned shortly... whatever....
Yea, well, you probably should....

You're all acting so poorly over this.

I spoke as loud as most about the issues with EZBoard, but the pack mentality/gangbang attitudes I've seen demonstrated by the membership towards Marc has made me sick.
TXFJR - Apparently you understand little of human nature. The thing that made EZBoard so good, so special, was the personal involvement and passion of its members.

Then along comes the site owner with new rules. Bad timing. Another FJR board had just been created, using superior technology. Oh look, mass exodus. Surprise, surprise.

Now come the negative comments. Let's see, hundreds of people putting in a lot of effort to answer questions, organize rides, help newbies, all the while getting paid nothing; and now their services are no longer valued by the site owner. I'm sorry but the reaction to the management of EZBoard is very understandable.

I left EZBoard after 30 months of membership and joined this forum because of the people. The superior technology here is just a nice bonus.

Larry
Dude, it don't take a rocket scientist to see what happened here concerning the actions Marc took. The name calling, insults, and basic PUNKASS behavior was plain for all to see.

Get it?

I said that I thought that Marc was generally wrong in his actions - I still do. Civil disobedience and/or the exercise of free speech cannot dismiss acting like jackasses....sorry, but no-go on that one.

If you're going to lean against the mantle of righteous indignation, then do it with some class!

GET IT?!?

Blah blah blah

Guys... This Dude's nothing more than a troll, don't waste your time on him... If he can't see that we're just calling it how is... then oh well...
I resent that. I was at least as active as you were on EZ and have been here as long as you have. Don't refuse me MY right to "call it like I see it" just because you disagree with my thoughts.

What most of you did to Marc was wrong - plain and simple. What Marc did was wrong - again, plain and simple.

The NHL will be playing again this year!
Go Avalanche!
But does anyone really care? At this rate, the league will be paying tv networks to broadcast their games. It'll be the sport-equivalent of the info-mmercial.

At this point, I can't get fired up about any sports, except golf. There, you don't play well, no paycheck. I hardly watch it anyway. What was this thread about?

Back on topic for a moment.... Herr von EZOp emailed me today and said he would "unban" me if I bow to his demands to not post links nor try to lure users off to FJRForum.com

Shyeah, right.... I'll let you just guess how that went over with me....
icon_rolleyes.gif

I replied: "That's not very useful, Marc. I won't participate in a forum that actively censors posts as you have been doing."

He came back with:

Then I guess you are not interested in participating in our forum. After reading your messages on the forum I will not be unbanning you. It's your bed, you made it, you live in it.
Ummmm..... yeah, okay..... riiiiiight.....
jack.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
At this point, I can't get fired up about any sports, except golf. There, you don't play well, no paycheck. I hardly watch it anyway. What was this thread about?
Golf... ain't that the game for guys with little balls ??? :D

Blah blah blah

Guys... This Dude's nothing more than a troll, don't waste your time on him... If he can't see that we're just calling it how is... then oh well...
I resent that. I was at least as active as you were on EZ and have been here as long as you have. Don't refuse me MY right to "call it like I see it" just because you disagree with my thoughts.

What most of you did to Marc was wrong - plain and simple. What Marc did was wrong - again, plain and simple.
OK... TXFJR If I ruffled your feathers (in my comments regarding you) I Apologize...

But... May I say for the record... I think Mr. Newman has earned himself the treatment he's recieved....

But hey, the cool thing is neither one of us will have our post deleted or be banned for having a dissenting opinion here....

-bvw.

I have to say that this has been an interesting series of posts, with lots of passion & creativity shown. It's no wonder this is the top read post of the board.

Who can forget the tin foil hat ?

My all time favorite has to be the latest WC smilie, I ROTFL when I saw it. It just fit.

jack.gif

Of course there are some honorable mentions:

crylarfing.gif

postwhore2.gif

russian_roulette.gif

whogivesa.gif

Tune in tomorrow for another chapter of :

As The Forum Turns...