The I'm Sick of Turkey and Rain Ride - Nov. 28 or 29

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fun ride with y'all today! Great pics Marcus...I see you got the photo posting figured out. sportsguy and I had a fun ride to Granite Falls via back roads and looped around finally dropping him back off close to Monroe. Ran into snow and 3' drifts in Granite Falls but we managed to make it safely through. ;)

--G

Fun ride with y'all today! Great pics Marcus...I see you got the photo posting figured out. sportsguy and I had a fun ride to Granite Falls via back roads and looped around finally dropping him back off close to Monroe. Ran into snow and 3' drifts in Granite Falls but we managed to make it safely through. ;)
--G
Thanks to you George I now know how to post pictures.. a little solw but better late than never, It was great to ride with everyone today.

Wonder what Sportsguy has up his sleeve with this:

IMG_2139.JPG

First off, a huge thanks to everyone for an excellent day of riding. Big ups to George for showing me how to ride "feet down" in the snow, too... ;) LOL

As always, it was great to se folks and ride with everyone. Great roads up around Granite Falls and back towards Monroe. :)

... and, what indeed am I up to with that landing skid on my tank? We'll let me run it down for you all in another thread... in another section... ;)

You guys look like you are watching BustaNut shaving a sheep. :unsure:
Want to hear a funny story, Shiny? When I was in the hot tub with Niehart having a cocktail up at SW-FOG in Page, he turned to me and asked: Which group is uglier, FJR SoCal riding group or FJR NorCal group? I said it really all depends on whether madmike2 shows up in the North or Fairlaner shows up in the South: As to which group is ugliest. Just look at the heads on these mooks!

Just kidding, Specific Northwetter Friends! Many thanks for sharing your ride with us. Wow, that Ducati and owner are handsome!

Last edited by a moderator:
IMG_2139.JPG

That's what Sportsguy thing on this tank was for, it's a sheep holder...naaahhhh

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys. I was eager to show up for a good ride. But knew I wasn't feeling good, sorry I had to leave early.

But I did learn a good lesson on the way home.

Got pulled over on 405 south by a State Trooper for doing 82 in a 60 mph zone commuter lane. Pulled to the right got off my bike, pulled my helmet and started barfing over the jersey barrier, the cop asked if I was ok and said I was just sick with the flu maybe and trying to get home 5 miles down the road in Burien. He asked if I had a license and motorcycle endorsement and I said yes just give me a minute to get it. He said I don't want the flu or your license just slow down, go home and get in bed

because it doesn't appear that you have been drinking.

Now if I could just learn to barf on cue when I get pulled over maybe I wouldn't need a radar detecter.

Hey guys. I was eager to show up for a good ride. But knew I wasn't feeling good, sorry I had to leave early.But I did learn a good lesson on the way home.

Got pulled over on 405 south by a State Trooper for doing 82 in a 60 mph zone commuter lane. Pulled to the right got off my bike, pulled my helmet and started barfing over the jersey barrier, the cop asked if I was ok and said I was just sick with the flu maybe and trying to get home 5 miles down the road in Burien. He asked if I had a license and motorcycle endorsement and I said yes just give me a minute to get it. He said I don't want the flu or your license just slow down, go home and get in bed

because it doesn't appear that you have been drinking.

Now if I could just learn to barf on cue when I get pulled over maybe I wouldn't need a radar detecter.
Stash a small bottle of ipecac on the bike - you're all good, on command... :)

Glad you did make it, we were sorry to see you peel off early, sorry to hear you got sick and glad to hear at least your illness paid a dividend. :)

Want to hear a funny story, Shiny? When I was in the hot tub with Niehart having a cocktail up at SW-FOG in Page, he turned to me and asked: Which group is uglier, FJR SoCal riding group or FJR NorCal group? I said it really all depends on whether madmike2 shows up in the North or Fairlaner shows up in the South: As to which group is ugliest. Just look at the heads on these mooks!
Just kidding, Specific Northwetter Friends! Many thanks for sharing your ride with us. Wow, that Ducati and owner are handsome!
No Beemerdons, I don't think you were kidding. Nothing is more painful than the facts, judge for yourself:

P1010064.jpg

No Beemerdons, I don't think you were kidding. Nothing is more painful than the facts, judge for yourself:

P1010064.jpg
Dear Hudson: If Roy and Bill had been facing the camera, along with Richard and Steve, your camera would've exploded and disintegrated into thousands of little pieces!

Dear Hudson: If Roy and Bill had been facing the camera, along with Richard and Steve, your camera would've exploded and disintegrated into thousands of little pieces!
...and one of those smaller peices might have ended up being a normal sized version of this image - holy cow - even on my 22" monitor it's making me scroll right...

Boo... Hiss...

Gang - we need to start a fund to get Hudson a copy of Photoshop! :p