The Million Mile Challenge. Who's In?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
With going to and from Iggys ride and the ride itself I did 1600 miles in the last three days.

另一90英里今天

traditional chinese in honor of the recent "Big One". i think you know what it says. ;)
You're just too much fun!

well thanks camera! i see here at home on my PC (Piece of Crap) that my post shows a bunch of question marks, which it didn't on my mac at work when I posted it. so sorry if it doesn't show for the rest of ya. load up some chinese fonts already!

as for the daily commute, well thanks to the lovely state of the economy, I won't be the Queen of the Commute anymore. so all i can give you is 45 god-forsaken, hot-as-hell miles on Sunday to my cousin's place and then 45 miles home today under nicely clouded skies. glad i could entertain y'all for awhile there! :)

D'oh - I guess I should pay more attention to the forum. This is the first time I saw this thread.

Anyway, for 2008 so far I have:

3520 miles

Includes: commuting (2000 miles), trips to Denison Dam (120 miles), Nacona & St. Jo (250 miles), Talimena Scenic Drive (550 miles), Hico & Palo Pinto (350 miles) , misc (250 miles)

Hey There:

I bagged 106 miles today checking out a potential fly fishing spot on the San Joaquin River!

Ciao.

biknflyfisher

Another 661 commuting miles since my last post. Leaving on vacation this sunday and should be adding 3k+ in a couple of weeks as a result.

Topspeed

Here's a post for the other 2,000 miles for 2008 so far. I dredged through this thread to see I only posted one day of 441 miles.

So, in summary, 2,000 additional miles.

Bread

Status
Not open for further replies.