The Million Mile Challenge. Who's In?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Put me down for 1954 miles from new Feejer pickup in Bremerhaven (Germany) to Switzerland and then multiple trips within Switzerland (north to south and back) roaming the Alps...

A couple of new posters this week . . . welcome aboard. Vote for lunatic of the week surely must go to Colin for riding more than an hour on his F4. Total to here is . . . .

ok ok.... i got the F4 out where it belongs.... lotsa pics of italian exotica on the links if you're interested....

219 miles of FJR running around

256 miles of dealer day touring on the F4, featuring the new Bimota DB7....

55 miles of the F4 around Fuji Speedway.... (drove a van there and back, so those miles don't count....)

530 miles total in this post. 6131 in total i think....

Hope to get out touring more after August.... house construction forces weekends local.... <_<

FNG here. I spend most of my time on this forum looking for ideas on farkles and answering tech issues I have questions about. It's time I started to do some posting and this looks likes a great place to start.

I bought my 08 FJR on Mar 26. As of today I have 5112 miles on the odo. The second weekend after I brought it home the wife and I were off to Dallas to Motoliberty to get geared up. When we got back from that trip I had over 1000 miles on the odo. My next adventure (alone this time) was to a three week training class in Cincinnati Ohio. My company was willing to fly me but I insisted on riding. I sorta figured the riding in the southern Ohio/northern Kentucky area would be good so I couldn't pass up on the opportunity (I was right). I put over 700 miles on while I was there for a total trip of about 2500 miles. Since then we've done some local riding around the northeast Oklahoma area; like the one to Grove for a DQ dip cone for the wife and to Bartlesville to see our grandson. Other than that it's ridden every day to work and back and I love it.

Steve

I just logged another 4500 last week..... Seriously Steve Call us before you head out for DQ! 24kish on the '07. bought time for the valve clearance check?

Update on my mileage:

Don't count the first 4000 miles I put on my 07 throughout 2007 after buying it late in 07.

I already reported my first 5750 miles for this year in my May 12th post.

Since then I've added another 4050 miles.

Most of my miles are a daily 50 mile commute, but there's lots of side trips. Over the summer I pick up my son at camp each day after work, so this increases daily commute mileage to 67 miles. And then there was the long weekend to Montana with the wife where I racked up 1500 of those miles.

Love my FJR ! :yahoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.