The Million Mile Challenge. Who's In?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+4000 since my last update. That includes NAFO and some local stuff. (9100 since February)

We did a total of 1400 miles for our NAFO trip this year. This was the first "real" trip my wife and I took on a motorcycle. We had a really fun time and enjoyed meeting all the people in Golden.

623 miles since last post. Is it me or do the local roads seem to suck since returning from NAFO? :blink:

As of today, 9,504 miles in 2008 - and I've only been out of Oregon a couple of times... :yahoo:

NAFO and accompanying ride, 5147 miles. That puts me at 8150 total for 2008 thus far.

Last edited by a moderator:
4,385 miles for the NAFO trip that included a SS1K in Colorado.

Add another 300 on a trip to some of the best riding in Northwest Arkansas near Eureka Springs.

Would have been more miles except when we woke up the next morning my bike was laying on its side up against the wall of the resort. The good side to this sad tale is the woman that hit it left her name and number. It ruined the rest of the weekend and the bike is now in the shop waiting for the insurance company to bless the nearly $5000 estimate.

I'll get back in the saddle as soon as I can.

Since buying my 08A in early June I have 1500 miles on it now. I just joined the board this week, but I've been a regular reader for about 6 months and an on/off visitor for probably 2 years.

574miles farting around in the Alps again...total of 3447 now on my 2008 black beauty

helping Global warming to accelerate

Alfred

Hey C56, sorry I've not been to good lately to report mileage.

+4,614 for the NAFO ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.