The Million Mile Challenge. Who's In?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How did I miss this thread ??353 miles yesterday -- odo now on 42,231

Not much for an '03 we know :rolleyes: -- down time sucks.

Whoa !! just reread the thread title -- miles for '08.............. fortunately we keep track (anal huh?) 1740 miles for us so far this year.
Thanks for joining in on the silliness. That thing is barely broken in!

I haven't posted any miles yet.
Since January, I've put on 7520 miles, and about that many smiles:

Trip down to Tioga Pass, Sequoia, camping at Morro Bay with some great people, many rides around Oregon.
Thanks for that. Puts you in the game for sure, though if you read the thread, you can see there are some heavy miles getting posted. Welcome!

Many new posters . . . thanks for jumping in. Reading the recent entries was like listening in at the edges of a warrior camp fire. Some very big miles getting tossed on the heap. Well done. The total to this point is 859,401. I'm not convinced we'll make it but I think it will be close. There are about 40 of us reporting (I'll have to go back and check). With a little help . . .

Cheers

+570, a long TWN tribute ride last weekend, work commute, Santa Barbara last weekend with the long way home..

Just back in the barn after 10 days to Mexicali and back (3 Flags Classic)- add 4,343 more miles to your total please!

2k in the last week doing Bonneville and the vintage races in Utah.

I better add my numbers before its too late. 2500 miles on the FJR and 2983 miles on the Ural for a total of 5483 miles this year.

18305 - 8541 (07 mileage) = 9,764 miles for 2008 so far (first time posting in this thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.