two brothers

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My new fjr has blk carbinfiber twobrothers with P1X powertips. They are a little to loud for me I'm wanting to trade straight across for stock. contact me at [email protected] please leave contact info.
I have a set of stockers that have been Trooper Modded. A lot quieter than 2 Bros, and a little manlier than stock. Interested?

I have a set of stock pipes that only have about 200 miles on them, completely stock. no scratches or dents.... what are the condition of yours? I'm interested....

Potlicker--the "Old Michael" of offering up upgrade trades on the forum. At 4:15 a.m., when normal people are fast asleep in their beds. :glare: (btw, Potlicker, OM's the guy who's famous for posting rides at 4:15 a.m. when he's on his way out the door. I don't think he really wants to ride with anybody at all.)

Nice offer though. Those 2-Bros cans always get my attention when anybody in a group has them, and not because they're too loud. To me, they just really work for an FJR.

Last edited by a moderator:
Potlicker--the "Old Michael" of offering up upgrade trades on the forum. At 4:15 a.m., when normal people are fast asleep in their beds. :glare: (btw, Potlicker, OM's the guy who's famous for posting rides at 4:15 a.m. when he's on his way out the door. I don't think he really wants to ride with anybody at all.)

Nice offer though. Those 2-Bros cans always get my attention when anybody in a group has them, and not because they're too loud. To me, they just really work for an FJR.
+1 on both points!

I know I love mine but would love to have the black ones! Also have a New 0 mile set of stock I would have traded in a NY min.

They do "just really work for an FJR" in a most excellent way! Very nice to my ear!

Last edited by a moderator:
The pipes look real good I love the look but just to load. 4:15 in morning is my evening I always want to ride :p Just so you all know I'm on the west coast. I'd really like to kep the swap local so I can see the pipes.

The pipes look real good I love the look but just to load. 4:15 in morning is my evening I always want to ride :p Just so you all know I'm on the west coast. I'd really like to kep the swap local so I can see the pipes.
I'm in New Mexico. I'll send you detailed pictures and then drive them out to you...I'm not kidding!