Unofficial Countdown

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a Flash Flood in effect through tomorrow night so please be careful on your way in. Watch for standing water that could be deceiving.

All of the Canadians are already at the hotel and there are tornado warning sirens going off!! :lol: Boy am I hearing about it! Apparently some Canadians don't know what to do with tornados. :eek: :help:

That's because we call them huricanes.....& we generally rope them & ride them.... :bye:

All of the Canadians are already at the hotel and there are tornado warning sirens going off!! :lol: Boy am I hearing about it! Apparently some Canadians don't know what to do with tornados. :eek: :help:
No biggie, About 2 or 3 minutes an they're gone...

I'm glad they're getting all that nasty weather through there tonight.

Maybe it will be nice and dry for my ride up tomorrow. B)

That's because we call them Sheep....& we generally rope them & ride them.... :bye:
No problem

:jester:

The weather forcast is not looking good for any of the days. I think we may need some devine entervention. I'll work on that later tonite.

GP

Looking at several hour-by-hour forecasts it looks like my best bet is to wait until 9am to leave ...Not going to get there as early as I had hoped... oh well

Unless I can convince the pillion to leave by 3am.. (no chance in hell)

Bags are packed.

Bike is loaded.

Tires ready to roll.

Looks like Roy and I are gonna hit some weather. :drag:

Screw it. :finger:

I'm on vacation. :w00t:

I'm ready to roll. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

See you'ns'all soon. :drinks:

GPRider and I are waiting out one cell going through the north metro right now. Then we may just get really lucky and have dry weather for awhile!

I'm assuming it's so quiet in here cause we are all packing??
Sprayin' scotch guard....

SC an' DP?
well...i'm waitin....cause it just may turn into that kinda weekend. :glare:
It'll be OK!

The sayin' goes, if ya don't like the weather,(here in AR) wait 20 minutes, it'll change...

Really, the stuff in the forecast is hit and miss.
That's funny, I thought that was an old Texas saying. :p

GP

There are 6 of us here at the Holidayinn in Pine Bluff. We rode a ss1000 up from South Florida yesterday. The weather was good until just outside of Pine Bluff.

See you guys tonight.

Bob

Getting ready to meet up with FightotFlight and Glory Racing... We will be headed that way soon!

:yahoo: