Unofficial Countdown

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, your missing all the rain and the forecast for tomorrow is 100% chance of rain and 57 degrees for a high. Crap!

GP

Yeah, your missing all the rain and the forecast for tomorrow is 100% chance of rain and 57 degrees for a high. Crap!
GP
and.... meeting other riders, sharing stories, kicking tires and did I mention meeting other riders? :)

I think over 90% rode yesterday in spite of the rain. :)
... And 90% didn't ride today! :p

I rode to Cycle Gadgets and bought some new gloves, Had lunch, ANd came back to the room... Going to get my drink on again! :D

GP
and.... meeting other riders, sharing stories, kicking tires and did I mention meeting other riders? :)

I rode to Cycle Gadgets and bought some new gloves, Had lunch, ANd came back to the room... Going to get my drink on again! :D
Yeah, not a lot of riders today, although some did. I did downtown with some other riders. Great little town. Did Cycle Gadgets after that.

GP

GP

Yeah, not a lot of riders today, although some did. I did downtown with some other riders. Great little town. Did Cycle Gadgets after that.

GP