vstream windshield

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimefjr

Reaction score
I had a vstream on a bmw r1200rt and know they work so I knew I wanted one on my '09 FJR...I went online to national and it was 179.95 plus shipping made it 199.74...decided to check ebay and got one for 134.95 shipped...money well spent.

I had a vstream on a bmw r1200rt and know they work so I knew I wanted one on my '09 FJR...I went online to national and it was 179.95 plus shipping made it 199.74...decided to check ebay and got one for 134.95 shipped...money well spent.

Damn !!! I just ordered one from them a little over a week ago.and got it delivered for right at $130. Looks like good timing on my part.

I've got one on my 07AE and totally LUV it. First ride was back in Dec at around 17 degrees. The wife thought I was nutz but after 100 miles, my PMS was totally gone. :yahoo:

Best farkle money I have spent! Only regret was that I waited 2 yrs to pull the trigger on it.
+1

700 mles at 80+ was enough to make me change - the V-Stream is especially good for my 6-3" height. ITs a better shield down, than the OEM is up!

Did the price on these recently go up? I've checked all the places mentioned here in the forum (under search) and they are all over $155 plus shipping. Or do you have to call to get the lower prices? Thanks Tim

Did the price on these recently go up? I've checked all the places mentioned here in the forum (under search) and they are all over $155 plus shipping. Or do you have to call to get the lower prices? Thanks Tim

Clicky
The link sends you to a dead auction. Search "Vstream" at fleabay and you'll get an active auction for them at $134.95, shipping included. Ordered mine yesterday - too good a deal to not give it a try.

Just orderded one on E-bay for $134 new free shipping from the same seller that rok312's link went to as a "buy now ended". I was just doing a search on e-bay, and found the same deal from the same seller. After buying, did another search, and came up with the same "buy now ended message. Hope it is an OK seller...seems to be from feedback and the fact that the seller is an active e-bay seller.

Here is another seller on e-bay that has 10 for sale at $139 + $15.99 shipping, and has the option of a "best offer" as well as "buy it now" options. Offered $120, got a counter offer of $134, I countered at $125, got counter offer of $134 :angry2: , then got a message that I reached the max number of counter offers. Had to accept or decline offer. Fuc it, I declined. Then did the search later today and came up with the deal that I just got.

Here is the link to the $139 + shipping in case anyone is interested. V-Stream

Good price, How much was shipping? ($12 or $17?)

$11 to central Illinois

Ordered one from Chrome World also. I was tempted by the one on ebay for $68-$78, new but with a scratch. Hard to tell from the picture the overall condition since it was a return. Thanks for the lead.

Tim

Well the vstream arrived today and it was an easy install and fit very well...and works very well...it was blowing around 30 knots on my short test ride and worked really nice...definitely glad I went with Vstream...the first picture is the vstream over the stock shield showing the difference in height which was 3 3/4" ...

016.jpg

037.jpg

032.jpg

Put mine on today replaced the oversized OEM. Man is this one quieter then the old one. Wind was quite high today and I found this to be much better in all ways. Only had a chance to put on about 50 miles.

I had an opportunity to look at one on a used FJR at the dealer. I'm not knocking it but to me it seamed a little thinner than some windshields and felt like it was quite flexible. Has anyone who owns one noticed this?

I had an opportunity to look at one on a used FJR at the dealer. I'm not knocking it but to me it seamed a little thinner than some windshields and felt like it was quite flexible. Has anyone who owns one noticed this?

probably 35 to 40 mph winds and I was doing 90 a couple of time is saw no flex.