Wayne (ExtremeMarine) and Annette Update

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if I am supposed to mention it, but what the heck, I will: this week end is Wanye's birthday. Those comming up or down this weekend may want to keep that in mind....wink wink nudge nudge. His parents are here at least thru the weekend.
If this was mentioned earlier, sorry.
I didn't know that this weekend is Wayne's birthday. Perhaps I could manage a cake or something of the sort. I'll consider it.

Hey, stop talking about my friend like that!

FYI... I just looked at Wayne's profile. His birthday is Monday... but I shall recognize it this weekend.

Be sure to sing Happy Birthday extra loud so we can all hear you.......or maybe not........Tell them we are all thinking about them and good thoughts are sent their way.......

Sherrie (royboys better half!) :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys are too much. Talking about low hanging fruit...don't you all have work to do?
This is for you, Ingo...

9d5b38f6.jpg
ROTFLMAO

Now that's funny, Andy. That cracked me up when you did that. I didn't know anybody else knew about that ritual. Blast from the past for sure.

I might just have to make this my new avatar.

Shit Ingo, me & my friends still do that.

Well if that's the case maybe I get to practice a bit of that tradition this weekend. :lol:

Today will be the last day that I'll be able to print any messages to Wayne & Annette. If anyone else wants a message passed along, please PM me or post to this thread. I will be checking it before I leave here for the evening.

Also, I spoke with Wayne on the phone last night. Him and Annette are doing as well as possible. Annette more than him, obviously.

Wayne is scheduled for back surgery on Monday. The docs are going to fuse a bad vertebrae to a good one hoping to make him somewhat mobile so he can go home & start the long journey of recovery.

He wants to thank everyone for their concern, be it cards, flowers, phone calls, folks that showed up to help, etc. He's pretty overwhelmed w/ the fellow rider's support & wants to thank everyone.

He was talking about hooking his laptop to his phone (that has internet access) & posting on the forum in the future. Don't be too surprised if you see a message from him.

Heidi

Wayne & Annette,

You both have my most sincere wishes for a speedy and complete recovery. We all appreciate everyone's hard work that made EOM such a great success. Most importantly, you know and we know that you were instrumental in making it happen. My thoughts are with you. And.......even though this wish is early.............Happy Birthday!

Wayne is scheduled for back surgery on Monday.
Dang. Most people just have a party. And this isn't even a surprise!

Here's to a successful surgery! :drinks:

And a happy birthday!! :fans: :drinks:

Wayne and Annette - best heal-up-soon wishes from Susie and I!

Andy

Happy Bday.

NWS(maybe BELOW)

How'd that hooters shirt fit?
Damn, Fencer! I about spewed a mouthful of water on that one. That's friggin hilarious! :rofl:

But why are you posting your 'private' pcitures of your woman? We don't wanna see that, man!

Happy Bday.NWS(maybe BELOW)

Damn, Fencer! I about spewed a mouthful of water on that one. That's friggin hilarious! :rofl:

But why are you posting your 'private' pcitures of your woman? We don't wanna see that, man!
I don't know...

She's got nice legs....

:rolleyes:
You'd have to tell her to lean over a 55-gallon drum and touch her toes. Maybe...just maybe...the remaining view would be tolerable.

Happy Bday.NWS(maybe BELOW)

I don't know...

She's got nice legs....

:rolleyes:
You'd have to tell her to lean over a 55-gallon drum and touch her toes. Maybe...just maybe...the remaining view would be tolerable.
If I were drunk.

Here's the bad thing: I now have one hell of an idea for a halloween costume for this year!!

Seriously.

Gotta go - time for sensitivity and diversity training.

Again.

Wayne,

When you get around to reading these posts let me know if I can help with anything. I am sure the hospital folks have contacted the Humana/Tricare folks for insurance stuff, but it never hurts to make sure someone has started the god awful paperwork trail to make sure you don't get a huge bill. I had one Marine get a lien put on his house because someone forgot to fill out a simple referral form. The civilian hospital was looking for someone to pay the $95K hospital bill. It got cleared up quick once that got squared away, but it's a headache you don't need. I'd send you a light duty chit, but I think you'll need a bit more than that!

Hope you and your wife get better soon. Lucky you have a back up bike... even if it's a Night Train. Oops, did I just post that on the public forum?

Heal fast.

S/F

Docsullivan