Wayne (ExtremeMarine) and Annette Update

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
... So, indeed they do prioritize what issues to address, but what I don't quite understand is the lack of re-evaluation once a stabilized condition is met.
Low hanging fruit principle?
Actually, in my case, I think it was a case of, "Screw that rude bastard. He'll live."

I have a bad habit of losing my sense of humor when in extreme pain. BB has been working on me. I am trying to correct it. I have progressed. Now, when they are agravating the hell out of me, I just pretend I'm asleep.

...most of the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I suspect they may have even looked for an injury on Annette to readmit her under the circumstances.

I know a surgeon who had to release a surgery patient from the hospital once due to insurance requirements, and did so, only to have the patient to be wheeled back into admitting (for another event) shortly thereafter to get the patient something more like the recovery time required.

Tell me the hospital and address in Roanoke again please. CCook

Adam, they ain't nothing inside about it (whole bottle of burbon man) :assassin: :p

Heidi, ask them if they need anything $$, PM me if you like.

I hate calling when they are prob on the phone with everyone else and want to sleep and not answer the same questions 20 times a day.

Adam, they ain't nothing inside about it (whole bottle of burbon man) :assassin: :p
Heidi, ask them if they need anything $$, PM me if you like.

I hate calling when they are prob on the phone with everyone else and want to sleep and not answer the same questions 20 times a day.
+1

We are all looking forward to their rapid recovery. Any financial help they may need now or when they are out will be graciously given....Tell them not to be bashful or embarassed, all they need to do is ask.

I'll be printing out all these posts to give to Wayne & Annette.

Oh, and about low lying fruit... Jeff, does that mean that they'd look at your ballz first?

Bill, I will mention it to them. Thanks for being supportive.

I'll be printing out all these posts to give to Wayne & Annette.
Oh, and about low lying fruit... Jeff, does that mean that they'd look at your ballz first?
Under those circumstances, I'd expect the fruit to take precedence.

"Ignore the internal bleeding, dammit, I've got fruit Trauma!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Dayum, Heidi. You're making it awfully difficult to play nice here. There were only about 4 different wise-ass comments that quickly came to mind on that little quote. I'll refrain for now, but be forewarned...

Dayum, Heidi. You're making it awfully difficult to play nice here. There were only about 4 different wise-ass comments that quickly came to mind on that little quote. I'll refrain for now, but be forewarned...
Chicken shit.

Hey, I was just wondering how she knew his fruit hung low. Some fruit clings a little closer to the vine. And what kind of fruit was this? Is this grapefruit, or just grapes? And how do you know if there's trouble in the orchard? If you were to see a raisin, do you call 9-1-1?

I don't know if I am supposed to mention it, but what the heck, I will: this week end is Wanye's birthday. Those comming up or down this weekend may want to keep that in mind....wink wink nudge nudge. His parents are here at least thru the weekend.

If this was mentioned earlier, sorry.

You guys are too much. Talking about low hanging fruit...don't you all have work to do?
This is for you, Ingo...

9d5b38f6.jpg