West Coast Cruise festival @ Fairlaners???

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I am back home in Hooterville, Mo... It is spitting snow and a warm temp of 31 deg. Airports were busy, but went smooth. The only problem was when I dropped a hand full of change at the TSA check... I left it not to hold up the line.. Then a few minutes later a nice lady hands me a fist full of change and said I think this belongs to you.. Them left coasters are all right... then I sat next to her on the plane.... She was from Missouri... go figure. :yahoo: :yahoo:
Thanks again, Smitty
I am glad the bubbles did not kill you. :rolleyes: It was good seeing you again.

We finally made it home too.

Thanks to Fairlainer for hosting us and giving up his garage for a week. Thanks to Smitty for a great install! The CC worked perfectly on the trip home. It was a welcome relief to the throttle hand!!!

It was a pleasure meeting everyone there and we will definately see you again! Hopefully sooner rather than later.

We also got a chance to ride with dcarver for a couple miles by The Rock Store. We were even lucky enough to pop up on rockstorephotos.com. Click here:

Photos

See you all soon!!!

Nallely and I had a nice ride home and the cruise mad the drive much more pleasant. I passed several cops along the way and was thankful that I had set a good speed and was able to concentrate on the road in the dark.

Thanks again Smitty!

+1 for the use of his home (and the overnight bike storage, sorry bout missing the wake up call Richard) and a fantastic CC install by Smitty. Return trip was far better then the Throttlemiester one over (anybody want to buy some gently used Throttlemiesters???)

Thanks,

Greg

I am glad everybody made it home safe and sound. Everything went fantastically well, No one showed up late and only one person show up with a tool tray full of electronics (Spridal)....... :unsure:

We finished will hours to spare and no extra parts (well not many, those will be in the mail tomorrow) :rolleyes:

So next time we see Smitty on the west coast will likely be when the release the Gen3 with no cruise control.

Good job Smitty, soak those fingers and good luck in the new job tomorrow. :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

R

Last edited by a moderator:
We finally made it home too.
Thanks to Fairlainer for hosting us and giving up his garage for a week. Thanks to Smitty for a great install! The CC worked perfectly on the trip home. It was a welcome relief to the throttle hand!!!

It was a pleasure meeting everyone there and we will definately see you again! Hopefully sooner rather than later.

We also got a chance to ride with dcarver for a couple miles by The Rock Store. We were even lucky enough to pop up on rockstorephotos.com. Click here:

Photos

See you all soon!!!
Dcarver made it, too!

Linky Thingy

Now...where do we line up for our "collectible-fan-autographs" in case either of you should become really really really famous rather than merely infamous?

Last edited by a moderator:
Smitty,

I used my new CC yesterday for the first time--rode up to Ojai for a Bill Mayer seat--and LOVED it. Thanks very much for doing such a great job.