West Coast Cruise festival @ Fairlaners???

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The install times have been updated.....
send me a pm if those time dont work

R
By updated, are you sending a PM or electronic attachment with newly updated times? Last posting I received on time and date matter still showed my installation being 1st thing on Saturday morning, November 29th. Is that still on the schedule?

I will arrive at 5pm on Tuesday. I am moving over that weekend so trying to get away with the wife keeping a watchful eye should be interesting.

The install times have been updated.....
send me a pm if those time dont work

R
Where do we see the new times? I'm still seeing 1130 Friday. Drop me a line if that's changed.

Jill
Jill, Here is what I received in another electronic transmission from Fairlaner. I have to call him in a few hours time anyway.

Tuesday:

1PM - taylor111

4PM - Palerider

5PM - 2006Fjr

Wednesday:

7AM - Skuehl

11AM - LGFJR

2PM - DJBill

Thursday:

8AM - John Dumke

Friday:

7AM - Spridal

11:30AM - Silver Penguin

2PM - Duff

5PM - Jbad

Saturday:

8AM - Beemerdon

11AM - Spyderbret

2:30PM - Gregory

Additionally, Richard said he'll send out Private Messages with his Torrance address when he returns from United Kingdom.

By my count it is 7 weeks to S day.
Does everyone who is getting a cruise have what they are gonna need?????????

R
Smitty can you bring an extra vacuum canister and bracket. If you want I will paypal you for them asap. Even if you cant do the install I will need them anyway. I already have the CC unit.
Ditto. Smitty can you also bring me an extra vac can and bracket. I will Paypal ASAP. Thanks,

Robert

thanks for that Don.

Indeed i will send out the info when i get back from this from this frigid place i used to call home.

R

To The Royal Reigning Duchess of Scottsdale - Fairyland, Her Eminence, The Divine SkooterG (who won't see this Forum post until she awakens at 10 AM): Greggie, if you and GS Jane wanted to ride over and back, and party hearty, with Donna and I, you are more than welcome to ride along with us. We will leave Donna's house in Chandler at 0730 on Friday, make a brief stop in Orange, CA to bring lunch in to my 88 year old Mom Veda and check into the Super 8 on Sepulveda Blvd., Torrance. We will party with Richard, Smitty and others at Fairlaner's palatial mansion until we reach a drunken stupor and then take a cab back to the hotel. Next morning, Donna and I will walk if its close enough, or take another taxi, to the beach pier restaurant that Wolfhound has recommended to us. Return to Senor El Rhickey Roo's house around Noonish.

Donna's never seen Palm Springs, so we are forgoing San Diego on this trip; she wants to be back in Chandler by dark.

We're staying Saturday night in Palm Springs at Motel 6. We plan on a nice evening dinner and shopping for Donna on Sunday morning in ritzy old money part of Palm Springs, along with brunch. On the road by 1300 hours back to Arizona.

All you guys who need my address can e-mail me at fairlaner @ mac .com and i will send it to you.

(Don't leave the spaces in the address)

R

It looks like I will be riding in the rain when I come down on Tuesday. See you guys Tuesday at 5pm.

Its not gonna rain.............

I just PM'ed my address to you all, if you didn't get it let me knwo i will send it again.

Jill do i need to send it to you?

R

Won't be long now... Packing the suitcase. Do you guys on the left coast have conceal carry out there??? Wasn't sure if I could pack heat... ;) Smitty

California is real strict about that. I would leave it at home if I were you.... It is nearly impossible to get a CCW permit in CA and they dont honor other states CCW's....