WFO-9 REGISTRATION

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in (room and all), but you won't hear me coming, since I'll be on the silent running (Darksider) GL1800 with a camper attached to its rear. Let's see

MM2 pick that baby up and relocate it :eek: )

p.s. Unlike those U-Glides, my bike don't stink (except maybe when I'm on it)...
You have obviously never meet Madmike and FJRay or you would not have made that statement.......

R
Yes, Richard, he has.

However....I will say that the lady rider with the Goldwing trike (Park City, UT) was a bit upset that we'd moved her "ride" sideways about 4 feet. :eek:

The dCarver's (plural) are in and ready to rock the house! You'll know it's us, we'll be the couple riding the Ultra Classic... :clapping:
patatopatatopatatopatatopatatopatatopatato....
Just how many "braaaps" will it take to get across the hotel parking lot?
No Stinking Harleys allowed in our parking area. :rolleyes: :angry: :rolleyes: :yahoo:
Hey -- if you guys need help getting it in the dumpster . . . :lol:
:lol: I'll just chain the Ultra to a bunch of them NipponDenso-recycled-ButtWiper-aluminoom-can bikes called FJR's. If one goes, they all go! Now then, where's my SawzAll? I need to hack them mufflers off so them straight pipes can really get your attention. Better hide yer wimmen too. My HarleyBabe is ready to kick some gurly FJR ass! :lol:
Loud Pipses Save Lives!

[SIZE=14pt]BRAAAAAP[/SIZE] :rofl:

The WFO-9 staff has decided to open registration before the web site and interface are completed. What this means is a somewhat less "fancy" process than we've used in the past.

WFO-9 fee is: $140.00. This price includes one shirt (and a whole lot more.) Extra shirts are $25.00.

Easy math. 1 registrant and 1 extra shirt - $165.00.

Registration process is as follows:

PAYPAL payment to: [SIZE=12pt][email protected][/SIZE]

Use the "Personal" tab and select "Other" (This step is critical so we don't have to pay fees)

And please provide the following information for each registration:

First Name, Last Name

City, State

Forum Handle and Shirt Size

Number of extra shirts, with sizes.

Once your payment is received by our registration wizard, you will receive an email with the hotel registration details and the code that will allow you to receive the discounted rates. He likely will do them nightly in batches. Patience will be a virtue.

As has been the tradition....No event fee refunds!

Hotel costs:

Single: $94.95; Double: $104.95.

I know there's some folks out there that don't use PayPal - so send either myself or Ignacio a PM for payment info. I'd put Iggy's address on here, but I understand there's an incredibly beautiful WSU student / bartender from Moscow that's trying to find him..... I seem to recall her name was Sidney, like the city. Six feet tall and a blue eyed blonde. I thought about introducing her to my son, but Iggy beat me to it.

God willin' and the creek don't rise I'll see ya'all in Eureka on Humboldt Bay!! WOOT !

769943564_YCbcG-L.jpg

Is there a form to sign up for WFO-9, or is it just thru Paypal....Aircraftrunner
That's why it says: "Registration process is as follows". I would suggest reading what's after it. ;)
I would agree with Aircraftrunner. Ignacio , you probably know exactly what is going on but I for one would like to know what I am getting for my 140$ besides a tee shirt. If that is all it is a damn expensive shirt. What is the program ? I would like to show up but I would like to know more of what is going on then some one telling me to pay up and get what you get.

Mac

I for one would like to know what I am getting for my 140$ besides a tee shirt. If that is all it is a damn expensive shirt. What is the program ? I would like to show up but I would like to know more of what is going on then some one telling me to pay up and get what you get.
It will be essentially the same schedule and amenities as WFO-8, NAFO 1 and two WFOs before. I do know that our swagmeister, Fairlaner, has already secured a booty of most excellent merchandise!

Folks that were used to the website....rest assured it's the same type of program we've used that's been tried and true since WFO-5....just minus the website..... that's all. Warchild has some other and interests (think women) and couldn't do the 20+ hours of work to make it happen this year. ;)

Eureka's going to rock regardless!

Last edited by a moderator:
SHEEEEsshhh.... don't whine.. :clapping: .. do you have any idea how much cotton is going for these days ?!?!?!?!!? :rolleyes:

B..... :lol: :lol:

My wife Terri and I are registered and our room is reserved. I will be arriving on Thursday and Terri will be driving down Friday. She is playing in a golf tournament Wednesday and Thursday. See you all there.

Jer and Ter

I for one would like to know what I am getting for my 140$ besides a tee shirt. If that is all it is a damn expensive shirt. What is the program ? I would like to show up but I would like to know more of what is going on then some one telling me to pay up and get what you get.
It will be essentially the same schedule and amenities as WFO-8, NAFO 1 and two WFOs before. I do know that our swagmeister, Fairlaner, has already secured a booty of most excellent merchandise!

Folks that were used to the website....rest assured it's the same type of program we've used that's been tried and true since WFO-5....just minus the website..... that's all. Warchild has some other and interests (think women) and couldn't do the 20+ hours of work to make it happen this year. ;)

Aside from all the goings on, the guest speakers, the bike washers, the really cool rides; the fee gets you a room reservation code for the discount rate, wich offsets quite a bit of the cost of the event.

Aside from all the goings on, the guest speakers, the bike washers, the really cool rides; the fee gets you a room reservation code for the discount rate, wich offsets quite a bit of the cost of the event.
And don't forget the rental of the event space where the evenings events are taking place. It's more than just some dead animal and plant matter on a plate we're paying for. It's the hotel-provided opportunity to all be together in a common space and share an evening and an experience together.

Where are we as far as the number of sign ups and when is the cut off ???

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, inquiring minds want to know. I just got confirmation from the boss that I can get the time off. Is there still room at the inn.

Yes, inquiring minds want to know. I just got confirmation from the boss that I can get the time off. Is there still room at the inn.

Yes, there is still room at the inn. However, the remaining rooms in the block revert back to general populace use (means that anyone can reserve them) on June 26, and there is a risk of no rooms available. (I don't think that's going to happen, but ya never know.)

The hotel will continue to honor the discounted WFO price after June 26 for available rooms.

There are currently 66 registrants on the books.

Thanks for the update Boss.

Lets get with it folks. This is one of the prime riding areas in the western states. Good people, good fun, lots of lies and good food. The swag master probably has some nice goodies lined up.

Thanks for the update Boss.
Lets get with it folks. This is one of the prime riding areas in the western states. Good people, good fun, lots of lies and good food. The swag master probably has some nice goodies lined up.
Yes Ray I will be posting an up to date swag list after my visitors leave tomorrow.

R