WFO-9 REGISTRATION

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hoping the scheduling works out. Should know by this time next week. Hopefully, it will be before the 26th (IIRC,the regisitration cut-off date).

Thanks for the update Boss.
Lets get with it folks. This is one of the prime riding areas in the western states. Good people, good fun, lots of lies and good food. The swag master probably has some nice goodies lined up.
Yes Ray I will be posting an up to date swag list after my visitors leave tomorrow.

R
Fairlaner, are you in Rustenburg, South Africa or are you in London, England? I remember in one of these threads you were heading over the pond to watch The World Cup with your mates. But I could not remember if you were heading to SA or to Blighty. Dude if you see this, please sound off; since you have not been on the forum for awhile. And Richard, I think it is time for you to suit up and put on your spikes. YOU could play goalie better than Robert Green. Even drunk and pissed, you could do better than that bloke!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lets get with it folks. This is one of the prime riding areas in the western states. Good people, good fun, lots of lies and good food. The swag master probably has some nice goodies lined up.
Yes Ray I will be posting an up to date swag list after my visitors leave tomorrow.

R
Fairlaner, are you in Rustenburg, South Africa or are you in London, England? I remember in one of these or BBQ threads you were heading over the pond to watch The World Cup with your mates. But I could not remember if you were heading to SA or to Blighty. Dude if you see this, please sound off; since you have not been on the forum for awhile. And Richard, I think it is time for you to suit up and put on your spikes. YOU could play goalie better than Robert Green. Even drunk and pissed, you could do better than that bloke!!!
I am here at home......

Today is Karens birthday so we have a bunch of friends over for a BBQ........

R

R
Fairlaner, are you in Rustenburg, South Africa or are you in London, England? I remember in one of these or BBQ threads you were heading over the pond to watch The World Cup with your mates. But I could not remember if you were heading to SA or to Blighty. Dude if you see this, please sound off; since you have not been on the forum for awhile. And Richard, I think it is time for you to suit up and put on your spikes. YOU could play goalie better than Robert Green. Even drunk and pissed, you could do better than that bloke!!!
I am here at home......

Today is Karens birthday so we have a bunch of friends over for a BBQ........

R
Then, Happy Birthday to Karen; and many, many more!!!

I registered for my first WFO and booked my room in the Red Lion Hotel at the group rate! :clapping:
[SIZE=10pt][/SIZE]

Hey Ignacio,

Could you please post a list of the people who will be attending?

Thanks!

:rolleyes:

I suspect he has other things to do. If folks PM me I'll post a reply in this thread and update it with names as they are confirmed by PM. If there is an easier or better way I'll defer to an admin or other....

Well I'm going, and I'm telling you here in the open instead of a PM since France asked, and if it was important enough to her to make her 19th post in 3-1/2 years, I figured it deserved a reply. ;)

Attending based on posts in this thread or PM's:

SacramentoMike

ShinyPartsUp

BeemerDons & son

Gregory

FJRay

SB_Bikerher

Fairlaner

juniofjr

Longrider and grandson

dCarver

bvail

Jer & Ter

James Burleigh

FJRONAMISSION

Rogdeb

Puppychow

Beamer Reamer

HYCLE

Madmike2

Ynotride

BlueFJRider

Recreate

FJRkid

Exskibum

gfran

Bluestreak & Mrs.

Panman

FJRK

Hudson

Brodie

LIKELY:

kaitsdad

Ignacio

Slapnpop

Attending based on posts in this thread or PM's:
SacramentoMike

ShinyPartsUp

BeemerDons & son

Gregory

FJRay

SB_Bikerher

Fairlaner

juniofjr

Longrider and grandson

dCarver

bvail

Jer & Ter

James Burleigh

FJRONAMISSION

Rogdeb

Puppychow

Beamer Reamer

HYCLE

Madmike2

Ynotride

BlueFJRider

Recreate

FJRkid

Exskibum

MEM

gfran

Bluestreak & Mrs.

Panman

FJRK

Hudson

Brodie

LIKELY:

kaitsdad

Ignacio

Slapnpop
Good Start - but you're missing 30+ names there. Not everyone posts up.

I'll see what I can do.

Just signed up my bride so you all can put up with both of us.
Ohh! That's rich!!!

As most of the gents here know, the wives are the ones to sacrifice our butts, telling about all the goofy shit we do that we'd just as soon forget..

Like the time the shapely neighbor lady moved in an you decided to go "commando" an zipped yer manjunk in your Bermuda shorts :lol: while she was finally giving you the "eye"

Oh yeah Tolerate ya both? You are going to suffer Ray..

I wish I could be there.

:jester:

I might have to bow out now. Already paid registration and booked a hotel. I'm still hoping I can do it, but the situation that came up involves a newborn.

Ohh! That's rich!!!

As most of the gents here know, the wives are the ones to sacrifice our butts, telling about all the goofy shit we do that we'd just as soon forget..

Like the time the shapely neighbor lady moved in an you decided to go "commando" an zipped yer manjunk in your Bermuda shorts :lol: while she was finally giving you the "eye"

I wish I could be there.

It's true we can't fix Stupid but I found the level of stupid decreased remarkably when I quit drinking and its been long enough she doesn't remember as much without the constant updates. Its hard to get the junk in the zipper when it don't hardly clear the zipper anyway.

You need to come west one of these days. We have cute sheep out here. :rolleyes:

Ohh! That's rich!!!

I wish I could be there.

It's true we can't fix Stupid but I found the level of stupid decreased remarkably when I quit drinking and its been long enough she doesn't remember as much without the constant updates. Its hard to get the junk in the zipper when it don't hardly clear the zipper anyway.

You need to come west one of these days. We have cute sheep out here. :rolleyes:

.......... Hung like a hamster! and proud of it !!......... :( :D :D

As most of the gents here know, the wives are the ones to sacrifice our butts, telling about all the goofy shit we do that we'd just as soon forget.. Like the time the shapely neighbor lady moved in an you decided to go "commando" an zipped yer manjunk in your Bermuda shorts :lol: while she was finally giving you the "eye"
Something tells me that you have a bit more of that problem than the rest of us, Bust. Not at all sure why. :huh:

I wish I could be there.

Indeed, Bust. Was up there a couple weeks ago and rode Lost Coast Road on a beautiful day. Lotsa virtuous young ewes all over the green fields near the roadway where you might seduce them. And . . . it's pretty remote, so I doubt the sheriff could get a deputy out there before you'd had your way with half a dozen of them.

Just sayin'. :)

As most of the gents here know, the wives are the ones to sacrifice our butts, telling about all the goofy shit we do that we'd just as soon forget.. Like the time the shapely neighbor lady moved in an you decided to go "commando" an zipped yer manjunk in your Bermuda shorts :lol: while she was finally giving you the "eye"
Something tells me that you have a bit more of that problem than the rest of us, Bust. Not at all sure why. :huh:

I wish I could be there.

Indeed, Bust. Was up there a couple weeks ago and rode Lost Coast Road on a beautiful day. Lotsa virtuous young ewes all over the green fields near the roadway where you might seduce them. And . . . it's pretty remote, so I doubt the sheriff could get a deputy out there before you'd had your way with half a dozen of them.

Just sayin'. :)

I would think in that part of Kali the local constable is more concerned with protecting the cash crop :rolleyes: than who is fornicating the local talent. :yahoo:

I'm in. See all y'all there....and I am talking about the rally not the sheep.

Tyler, I just booked as well and haven't received a confirmation. So I pm's Kaitsdad and he said Iggy was the one doing the responding and, well he's off F'n arou nd in Utah or something. PM Hal and he'll hook you up.