WFO8 Dates - Official - new Rally Master

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:yahoo: Thanks Hal. Love that area of the country. Im going to guess Coeur d' Alene or Sandpoint. Cant wait. If you need a hand just let me know.

Thanks, Dan

Thanks Hal for stepping up and taking on this big responsibility. No pressure but...you do have some pretty big shoes to fill so don't fu$# it up... ok?

Thanks Hal for stepping up and taking on this big responsibility. No pressure but...you do have some pretty big shoes to fill so don't fu$# it up... ok?
Hey Malve,

How fast can you get to Idaho?

;)

Hey Malve,

;)

Well, if he encounters that blonde chick in the Civic that we ran into on the way home last year, it could take him quite a while.

Idaho would be cool! I'll pencil it in.

I'd like to ride with some BayArea riders first to get to know the group

Hey Malve,

;)
After my New Year's day ticket returning from Big Sur, I am officially on self imposed, double secret, speeding probation.

Hal, perhaps I need that blonde, or any other, riding pillion.

Hey Malve,

;)
After my New Year's day ticket returning from Big Sur, I am officially on self imposed, double secret, speeding probation.

Hal, perhaps I need that blonde, or any other, riding pillion.
If that blonde was riding as your pillion, you wouldn't be on the bike. :rolleyes:

...... and I realize I have some pretty big shoes to fill, now that TwoWheelNut is on deep recon.
I forsee a lot of whisky in your future....mandatory for the RM you know !!

Attaboy Hal !!

Ahhh... Jack Daniel's, of course.

That is excellent. My daughter is going to College in Spokane so I can visit her too. Idaho is a beautiful state and I am sure the riding will be awesome.

One question - how long will it take for Beeroux to get his in-state SS1K lined up? :rolleyes: I'll be making a comeback attempt.
Thanks, Hal. You da man.
There WILL be a SS1K - I'm not quite sure of the details, route, etc. As in the past, the SS1K will be announced separately from the event post, and it will be run starting EARLY Friday AM, finishing Saturday AM. Or something like that .... :rolleyes:

For any noobs out there, this is an excellent way to earn your Iron Butt Association number, and can be the start of a life filled with extreme, if not questionable rides. BTDT.

Wonderful news, Hal. You're going to be a great Rally Master.

The dates, as usual, fall when I alreday have other obligations penciled in and I have just tried to call in all of my markers so that I can attend CFR. Still, I have not missed a WFO since Santa Rosa so don't be surprised if it turns out that I am able pull this one off, too.

Cool. Thanks for steppin' up, Hal.

So uhhh....these constraints that you speak of at past events. Does this mean that we can take pictures of each other's asses in the bar, or uhh....errr....not so much?

I'm jus' sayin'.

Cool. Thanks for steppin' up, Hal.
So uhhh....these constraints that you speak of at past events. Does this mean that we can take pictures of each other's asses in the bar, or uhh....errr....not so much?

I'm jus' sayin'.
That's one constraint I can live with. B)