What did Santa bring you???

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cuz the house got a heat pump. Frickin propane bills were killing me.
Tell me about it! I've been thinking about going the heat pump route after paying up to $400 per month on propane in the winter. And this cold weather is draining my tank in a hurry and they can't make a delivery because I live on a really steep, snow covered hill. I wonder how long the last 15% of my tank will last? :angry:

But Santa was good to me anyway with some Alpinestar Effex boots and Harley Davidson battery heated gloves (don't worry, the Harley logo will be removed before the weeks out).

I finally got to open the 2730 that I scored too long ago.

Eve got her very own Yamaha, but we haven't got it home yet to be photographed. Stay tuned....

Had the children over and long time best friend. Had a nice Christmas dinner and a lazy day; nice.

Under the tree, got a nice First Gear pair of heated gloves with Heat-troller.

Hopped on the Forum a time or two and checked out how all you have been doing. (Thanks for making this my favorite Forum.)

The link didn't work too good from post #32 so lets try it again. Here are the letric gloves my Mother-N-Law got me for X-Mas.

letricgloves4xmas002.jpg

A pair of LD Comfort tights. My wife sprung for my Russell seat.

But bar far the most fun was being home all day with 2 kids under 3 years old, BOTH with the stomach FLU! It was a colorful Christmas to be sure. YUCK!

Spent the day with the Family and watched the grandkids open their presents..

( Best gift of all...)

Decided to cut back on the spending for the adults this year..

Besides wasn't sure what to get the adults and I surely didn't need anything.

But, Figure I'll order a Corbin sometime after the first of the year..

Hope everyone had a Safe and Merry Christmas,,,,,, :yahoo:

I got to spend a wonderful day with my wife and kids.

Thermal under garments for the cold day rides.

Superbrace

Just found out the my WRF-450F sheared the starter shaft and took out the stator. Great news, because I thought a lunched the entire engine!!!

Jr. got a CRF-250X. His CRF-230F is now the "pit" bike.

Merry Christmas and Happy,Safe new Year.

Both my kids were home (college senior long way away in Jackson, MS) and graduated son who does live here in PDX, so we are having an awesome time.

+ special edition "On Any Sunday"

+ ilustrated version of "Long Way Around".

Love it!

A new water heater. The old let go on the 22nd, and I do me let go :angry2: Plus, some goodies I've been accumulating since October... :clapping:

Craftsman Microtork torque wrench

First Gear HT II Overpants

Joe Rocket Meteor Boots - Need one size larger though

Rapid Transit Recon 19 Magnetic Tank Bag

Nelson Rigg UV 2000 Half Cover

Got a Russell seat for Christmas - but my build date isn't until 1/15/09. (I got in on the group buy and requested the later date.)

DJ, ya might wanta keep your receipt handy on that camera. I'm not trying to rain on anyone's parade, but from what I've read, people haven't had a lot of luck getting a camera with a hard drive to work on any motorcycle. Christmas wishes to you that it either works for you or you are able to exchange it for something that will.