What did Santa bring you???

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A new G2 throttle tube (with the delrin inserts) and a set of nice, plush Grand Touring grips from Sunline.

And a replacement for part of my sword collection I lost during my divorce. My girl luuvs me:)

'Course I bought her a gun. So either we're perfect for each other, giving weapons, or there's a serious power imbalance, guns vs. knives LOL

I got it a few weeks before - but close enough to still consider it a X-Mas present to me.

IMG_1593.jpg

I also (at the berating from my kids) decided to enter the 21st century with regard to our media system - a 36" TV with basic cable was embarassing according to the kids so now its a 52" HD Sharp with HD cable & movie package, DVR and BluRay DVD. Got to admit, it is kind of cool. Now, if only I could hit the lottery -

kyocera ceramic knives
Still got your fingers? Heard they are SHARP!

For me: Sportbike Suspension Tuning by Andrew Trevitt from the in-laws, Penske shock from myself. :yahoo:

Mike, when are you going to add a dual-sport to that corral?

Last edited by a moderator:
My dirt days are behind me (if it ain't paved I'm not interested), my adventure ends with a gravel parking lot. Also, got a left leg/foot problem (accident) that prevents me from being able to shift (upward foot movement), hence the new Ultra with a heel/toe, and the recent 'thinning of the herd' as it were.

Last edited by a moderator:
Uhm, let's see... dog had surgery on his foot on the 19th - cyst. Grumpy as hell but doing fine.

Wife woke up on the 23rd with severe abdominal cramps - appendicitis. Emergency appendectomy that evening. Grumpy as hell but doing fine.

So what did I get for Christmas? I got to take care of my wife and my dog... and I got to count my blessings!

Stay Safe Out There!

Uhm, let's see... dog had surgery on his foot on the 19th - cyst. Grumpy as hell but doing fine.
Wife woke up on the 23rd with severe abdominal cramps - appendicitis. Emergency appendectomy that evening. Grumpy as hell but doing fine.

So what did I get for Christmas? I got to take care of my wife and my dog... and I got to count my blessings!

Stay Safe Out There!
Sorry to hear about the wify , somthing like that can sure be scary , & glad to see she`s doing well & being grumpy is a good thing (makes her get up off the bed sooner)

Oh glad the dog is doing well too. :yahoo:

Well...I just picked up my '07 FJR a week before Xmas, so I guess that counts. :yahoo:

Other than that, I got a Harley jacket (from my folks) and some Progressive Shocks (from the inlaws - yes, they rock - the inlaws, that is) for my Harley.

If I were on the ball, I would have had a few FJR Farkles on the wish list, but I failed...I failed.

An ice storm that left the wife and I trapped on I-70 just east of IL/IN line. We never made it to MI to spend Christmas with the entire family which would have been the first in over a decade.

However I did not let my family get the worst of news that the families of some of the drivers involved in some of the wrecks that I witnessed did. I gave up and turned around and went back home.

Santa gave me a beautiful woman to spend time with snowboarding on the slopes of Whistler Blackcomb.

Santa did good this year.

Santa gave me a beautiful woman to spend time with snowboarding on the slopes of Whistler Blackcomb.
Santa did good this year.
Tenchi, you lucky young man!!! Hope she's a keeper!!! And hope you weren't on the tram that came off the towers.!!!