What did your FJR get for Christmas?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a Powerlet outlet kit for the FJR (install pending).

For me, I ordered up a pair Aerostich AD1 riding pants (20% sale!) that I will return to them for some alterations after the New Year (add'l inseam needed).

And, I received two of Neil Peart's books (As most of you know, he's the drummer for the Canadian rock band Rush....).

Happy Holidays to everyone!

Mr. BR

Got the Sena 20S system for the wife and I and a Volo advanced braking system kit. It becomes part of your license plate bracket and will flash when you are down shifting, braking etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Having a Holly Jolly Christmas this year.

DSCN0920_zps6smjuu11.jpg

DSCN0922_zpszmrk0pzl.jpg

DSCN0926_zps4q1g2nbh.jpg

and Welcome to the herd.

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife is getting a custom BMS saddle made (soon)...

My son got a (slightly used) bike cover for his FJR...

and I get to ride on for another season ... (date to start is pending weather thawing out).
punk.gif

Interesting sounds. It's come a long way since

found the secret for the sound he was looking for by poking pencil holes in the paper cone of his speaker. Like doing the Trooper Mod on your pipes, though, once you did it, you couldn't undo it.
My FJR, though, got a pair of coolio new Daytona Arrow Sport GTX boots for me to wear. Very nice boots.

daytona_arrow_sport_gtx_boots_detail.jpg

Gerbing Heated Jacket, Pants, Gloves and Digital Controller.

FJR is pissed she has to share with The KLR but they are working it out.

A pat on the seat and check of the battery voltage when disconnected from the Battery Tender Jr. that is hooked up all winter when I am not riding. That has been most of the time recently although this afternoon wasn't too bad. I was stuck with house cleaning but there is always tomorrow if the weather holds.

iPad mini 4 with Otterbox. Now for a way to mount it to my dashboard shelf ...

Bye, bye Garmin that produces weird results ("Get off the freeway now. Get right back on the freeway."). Hello, on-the-road Google Maps, my true love!